Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Round D3 Playoffs Pikeville-8 Belfry-0
PHSForever Wrote:Can someone elaborate on what this supposed ignoring of Pikeville was this year by the County schools? What was the reason for it? I DO know that there were several messages about changes in game times and days for the games. That much I can confirm is true.

I also would like to know the answer to that question? Why would the BOE have anything to say about football games? Still sounds like a bunch of parents with problems to me because kids don’t care they just want to play.
Patriot1 Wrote:I also would like to know the answer to that question? Why would the BOE have anything to say about football games? Still sounds like a bunch of parents with problems to me because kids don’t care they just want to play.
BOE pitched a hissy for years ago over participating in the Pike County Bowl even though they still got a percentage of the gate. I would notnputnit past them. But I do want to hear why there was an alleged boycott.
To me if the BOE which is board of education right or am I wrong.it has to be about the almighty dollar because they worry about that more than they do the kids. I figured it had to be adults acting like kids and I will believe that until someone explains it to me.
Ask your ad
I have no idea what any of you guys are talking about, but clearly it didn't need a thread if its such inside information that you don't even talk about what supposedly went on. We both know that can't really be a coach if he would come on a public board and talk like that. This thread is embarrassing. Congrats to both teams on the hard fought game.
LCKnight33 Wrote:I have no idea what any of you guys are talking about, but clearly it didn't need a thread if its such inside information that you don't even talk about what supposedly went on. We both know that can't really be a coach if he would come on a public board and talk like that. This thread is embarrassing. Congrats to both teams on the hard fought game.

Not too embarrassing for you to throw your (useless) 2c in. Threads are easy to avoid if you put your mind to it.
AngryMob Wrote:Ask your ad
Since he’s obviously not going to tell us, and you all seem to know so much and even appear to agree (some of the commenters) that the BOE effectively was boycotting Pikeville apparently playing in the County games, if that is true, why? It’s no big secret that many of he schools are taking part in the playoffs for KMSYFA. Given the conflicts, if that was what caused hard feelings, why now? I remember conflicts In the past that didn’t cause this much grief.
This thread has run its course and is no longer about the incredible football game and instead, have gone to pity levels!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL