Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs JBS in 14th region finals
I think that Hazard will beat JBS by double digits in the regional final. I know that the talk over at Pippa Passes is that their reservations have been made. I believe that Hazard might have a shot or two to say about that come March 13th.
i dont believe jbs will make it out of the first round
Powell Co. may have something to say about that Thursday night.
If a team is looking forward to the final game before they even play the first round in the regionals, the odds are they wont make it that far.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:If a team is looking forward to the final game before they even play the first round in the regionals, the odds are they wont make it that far.
Do you really believe every thing you read on here. I think every body is taking it one game at the time. Unless Hazard has already bought their tickets. Maybe Pikeville has bought theirs.
go ahead and over look teams. see how far that gets ya. if jbs allready thinks they are going to run over powell, they have another thing coming. jbs barely beat jenkins, they lost to knott. hazard, i do see them in the championship game against either powell or breathitt. if jbs has this mind set they will not get past powell county, i dont see them getting past powell anyway, no matter how they are thinking, powell runs the floor great, and its going to be a good game. free throws could determine it, but jbs and hazard championship game, plausible, but highly unlikely.
They have to make it past Powell Before they can get beat by Double digits to Hazard.And if you are so sure that Hazard will beat them by double digits then what will Powell do to them?Powell beat Hazard.I think that you need to check your stats before you start makinig predictions like that.and i can garantee you that no matter who is in the finals, it wont be a double digit win.IF JBS makes it past Powell they will have a good chance, but that is a big IF.
Stupid post. You will probably just put your foot in your mouth when you said Hazard will win the 14th Region before it happens. Ask JBS about the 53rd District Championship. They put their cart before their horse.
airball3 Wrote:Stupid post. You will probably just put your foot in your mouth when you said Hazard will win the 14th Region before it happens. Ask JBS about the 53rd District Championship. They put their cart before their horse.
Right now Hazard has the best chance to win it than anyone, Dumb Post by you
will be surprised if jbs gets out of their bracket....
If JBS plays like they have been, they wont even get past powell. I'm sorry but i dont see them in the championship game.
timeout Wrote:Do you really believe every thing you read on here. I think every body is taking it one game at the time. Unless Hazard has already bought their tickets. Maybe Pikeville has bought theirs.

A thread was started talking about the two final teams in the region before the first regional game was played. And to answer your question, yes I already have my tickets for games all the way to the final game. Did I get them because I thought Pikeville was going that far? No, I hope they do, but even if they didnt make it out of the district I would still have had my tickets. But do us a favor timeout, show us a thread that says Pikeville vs. anyone in the finals of the 15th. They know they have to get past Magoffin County and then another game before they worry about the final game.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
JBS will not make it past Powell,imo. I hope Powell slaughters them. I feel bad for Tate Brent and Trey tho bc they are good kids and not cocky like some of the others.
hazard wins big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
both teams better not count there chickens before they hatch because both have pretty tough draws Knott is the bracket with hazard and there playing just as good as anyone in the region and JBS has really tough draw the whole bracket is loaded
Dont think JBS will even win the first game!!! Might be a few extra rooms in Lexington after Thursday.
Hazard will have a tough game against Knott if they both win. I think Breathitt comes out of the bottom bracket, playing Hazard in the finals. Should be a good regional tourney either way.
I can see JBS and Hazard and JBs will win by 14.
JBS Fan Wrote:I can see JBS and Hazard and JBs will win by 14.
You must be blind.
No. JBS is just that much better.
JBS Fan Wrote:No. JBS is just that much better.

If JBS is so much better....what happend at All A??? Who was sitting at the house and who was at Richmond man? Come on now, you all lost to KCC and only beat Jenkins by 2!!! Come on now man, haha....JBS MIGHT make it past first round!!!:moon:
yeah wat kind of post is this any ways??? This is pretty stupid, i hope jbs gets the crap beat out of em in the first round against powell...but i see hazard and powell in the ship
This thread is stupid. How can you sit here and predict who's going to be in the championship, and even if you are, how can you say that JBS is makin there to play Hazard. JBS has fallen out and isn't playing well at all, and Hazard still has to get by Knott.
JBS won't make it to the finals
JBS has a better chance than Knott.
Arbys Man Wrote:JBS has a better chance than Knott.
For the record, I'm not a Knott County fan okay? lol I'm from Letcher County. I am a Letcher Central fan. All I am doing is looking at the teams that is in the region, and seeing who is playing good ball right now... Simple as that. Do I think KCC is playing good ball right now? Yes. Do I think HHS is playing good ball right now? Yes. Do I think Breathitt is playing good ball right now? Yes. Do I think JBS is? No. They are a highly talented team but they are losing chemistry. Can JBS win? Of course, anybody can... I'm just saying...
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:For the record, I'm not a Knott County fan okay? lol I'm from Letcher County. I am a Letcher Central fan. All I am doing is looking at the teams that is in the region, and seeing who is playing good ball right now... Simple as that. Do I think KCC is playing good ball right now? Yes. Do I think HHS is playing good ball right now? Yes. Do I think Breathitt is playing good ball right now? Yes. Do I think JBS is? No. They are a highly talented team but they are losing chemistry. Can JBS win? Of course, anybody can... I'm just saying...

Good call..:thumpsup:
Im so sick of hearing about JBS, Knott, and Hazard. The 14th Region is weak, no matter who wins they will probably get crushed at Rupp Arena.
airball3 Wrote:Im so sick of hearing about JBS, Knott, and Hazard. The 14th Region is weak, no matter who wins they will probably get crushed at Rupp Arena.

They may be weak but why do u open a post saying a 14th region team....or with a 14th region headline......they will probally get beat first round at rupp due to a team like warren central...but if you are going to put a 14th region team down...DONT OPEN THE POST
It seems that JBS has not been playing very well. Dont think they will even make it to the semis..........:igiveup:
JBS Fan Wrote:No. JBS is just that much better.