Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Fairview 10/6
Thoughts and predictions
Paintsville big as they want
Town is gonna be empty Friday night of Apple Day....

Paintsville is @ Fairview.
JC is @ Greenup County.

At least there will be short lines for a Tiger ear and a philly steak & cheese.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Town won't be empty. Nobody wants to watch either beat down
This will be ugly Paintsville by a lot
Is the Daniels kid ready to return yet?
Tigers with a running clock early
Paintsville by many points.
Paintsville by 40...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't mean to get off topic.

But what exactly happened to Fairview? They were really competitive about four years ago and now it just seems they've fallen off.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Paintsville :Cheerlead
Paintsville by 30
Spud6 Wrote:I don't mean to get off topic.

But what exactly happened to Fairview? They were really competitive about four years ago and now it just seems they've fallen off.

In 2013 they were forced to vacate several wins because they played an ineligible player. I won't get too much into everything that was surrounding the program at that time but let's just say that people in high level positions in the school system made a lot of bad choices which ultimately led to the demise of not only the football team but several other athletic programs as well. It truly is a sad situation because there was a lot of community pride there for a few years and the ones who are really suffering from the sins of those adults are the kids who are there now.
Orange Blaze Wrote:In 2013 they were forced to vacate several wins because they played an ineligible player. I won't get too much into everything that was surrounding the program at that time but let's just say that people in high level positions in the school system made a lot of bad choices which ultimately led to the demise of not only the football team but several other athletic programs as well. It truly is a sad situation because there was a lot of community pride there for a few years and the ones who are really suffering from the sins of those adults are the kids who are there now.

I agree 100%. I have had my battles with Clint and Scrappy over the years, but let it be known that I really hope they can figure that mess out over there. At one point, our district was the biggest baddest district for a 5 or 6 year span. All 3 teams had a 6+ win season for a good while. Fairview has lost that BTW attitude that was so damn irritating for awhile. But I hate to see the kids suffer bc of it. It all started whwn Raceland beat Fairview at Raceland for the district title in 13. Fairview came in undefeated and we thumped them. I will never forget seeing Fairview voluntarily walk across the field woth like 40 secs to go. That was the end, imo. I like Fred Ray. I really do, I hope he can get things going again over in Mossy Bottom. They have some tallent in their JFL and have a really good support system woth the parents, it seems. Hopefully that continues. I have always said, good football breeds good football. I don't want anyone around here to suck! As for this game...

Tigers take a 50+ point bite out of the Eagles.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I agree 100%. I have had my battles with Clint and Scrappy over the years, but let it be known that I really hope they can figure that mess out over there. At one point, our district was the biggest baddest district for a 5 or 6 year span. All 3 teams had a 6+ win season for a good while. Fairview has lost that BTW attitude that was so damn irritating for awhile. But I hate to see the kids suffer bc of it. It all started whwn Raceland beat Fairview at Raceland for the district title in 13. Fairview came in undefeated and we thumped them. I will never forget seeing Fairview voluntarily walk across the field woth like 40 secs to go. That was the end, imo. I like Fred Ray. I really do, I hope he can get things going again over in Mossy Bottom. They have some tallent in their JFL and have a really good support system woth the parents, it seems. Hopefully that continues. I have always said, good football breeds good football. I don't want anyone around here to suck! As for this game...

Tigers take a 50+ point bite out of the Eagles.
some of this is very true. an ineligible player yes. turned out to be chris perkins transfer from ashland, some of the kids were out of district in 2012-2013. here i was thinking it was no big deal all schools have out of district kids. either way it was a mess. and when the AD, coaching staff were fired, fairview hired a good coach in hopes of saving some of the program. 2014 not a bad effort 7-5 with a road playoff win. and again in 2015 7-5. but what scrappy remembers so very well is that half beaten up team. with numbers way down and full of determination. when fairview beat the mighty rams in south greenup. now you talk about a mass exodus after a game, what a night that was. that was a night scrappy and westwood will cherish for years to come
What will Fairview look like next year? Will there be enough kids to field a team? That's an honest question.
Ramcat77 Wrote:What will Fairview look like next year? Will there be enough kids to field a team? That's an honest question.
probably not. hell we are paying the taxes for that school. they better stay open. just got our property taxes and it keeps going up. doors will remain open but fairview will turn into what phelps used to be or like fulton county.
Wont be too many years with enrollment dropping that the doors shut and Ashland and Fairview merge. Paintsville Big
scrappy coco Wrote:some of this is very true. an ineligible player yes. turned out to be chris perkins transfer from ashland, some of the kids were out of district in 2012-2013. here i was thinking it was no big deal all schools have out of district kids. either way it was a mess. and when the AD, coaching staff were fired, fairview hired a good coach in hopes of saving some of the program. 2014 not a bad effort 7-5 with a road playoff win. and again in 2015 7-5. but what scrappy remembers so very well is that half beaten up team. with numbers way down and full of determination. when fairview beat the mighty rams in south greenup. now you talk about a mass exodus after a game, what a night that was. that was a night scrappy and westwood will cherish for years to come

I ran like a bat out of hell to get out of there. But I don't want u taking my statement about the 13 season as a pot shot. It wasn't long after that, everything surfaced. It was almost like the staff and players new what was coming and beating us was their last hope. It just seemed like a huge let down on that sideline. Never seen anything like it and it was much bigger than the loss itself. But on to this game. What does Fairview have? Who is their workhorse? Is the King kid from the same line of Kings that have been there since 2012?
Paintsville - 54

Fairview - 6
Paintsville by as many as they want.
Paintsville 58 Fairview 14
turner king no
noah king yes
noah is lil bro to elijah and isaiah from 2012
i know scotty all is fair in love and war. like to see raceland go all the way this year
Hope fairview can start digging their way out. They have alot of tallent in their JFL teams. Just hope they don't end up going off to bc and ashland. Need Paintsville and fairview to stay competitive. We lose Fairview it's goina ended up sqrewing the district all up.
Game day!