Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 new exchange students at east ridge
6-9 kid from Croatia
6-4 kid from poll and via mt. Mission
Both can really play
Let's just open up the boundary lines across the state. Anybody can go to any school they want in any district.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Let the tears flow!!!!!!
Unless they came through an exchange program (which I doubt) the only way to get them eligible to play is injunction....KHSAA is not going to rule them eligible
Suit em up.
Any team can get an injunction and ineligible players can play. Several teams in last year's state tournament had ineligible players according to KSHAA rulings. I don't blame the coaches and players but I ask where are the administrators that support coaches circumventing the rules for a few basketball wins. To those in HS that want to recruit I say get a job in college where good recruiting is encouraged. Now if a parent is willing to make a move without the urging of coaches to better their child's experience then I am all for that.
after speaking with a couple of kids and coaches there, they are unaware of these 2.
Most likely a rumor..... But if true no one will do anything about... In case you have not noticed our country has no leadership... No one willing to stand up for what is right....
100% false.
Ruled eligible this week. They are at the ridge. Apparently valley and Pineville aren't the only ones who can recruitm
Who did Pineville recruit?
Pikeville. Watkins, roberts, brown, Hamilton etc.
BlueSky Wrote:Most likely a rumor..... But if true no one will do anything about... In case you have not noticed our country has no leadership... No one willing to stand up for what is right....

what are you smoking, we got the best leader our country have had since Ronald Reagan. by your post, I guess you think one of these was a good leader Obama, Bush Jr., Clinton. if that is the case, I know way you think Trump isn't a good leader. because Trump trying to help our Country, not trying to bring it down like some of these.

also what does that got to do with Basketball in Kentucky.
So very sorry you misunderstood.... I am sure it was my fault as I was not clear enough.... It is so easy to see that our President Trump is truly the only important leader that is willing to stand up and provide clear leadership....Look at our congress, lied so many times about so many promises for 8 years.... Look at the owners of these professional teams, no intestinal guts to stand up and defend our flag.... The owners are suppose to be the boss.... The players work for them, not the other way.... It even goes all the way down to our leaders of our high school programs..... Afraid to make the right decisions...... I am sorry I could go on and on..... Thank you so much for helping me clear up my post.....!!!!
BlueSky Wrote:So very sorry you misunderstood.... I am sure it was my fault as I was not clear enough.... It is so easy to see that our President Trump is truly the only important leader that is willing to stand up and provide clear leadership....Look at our congress, lied so many times about so many promises for 8 years.... Look at the owners of these professional teams, no intestinal guts to stand up and defend our flag.... The owners are suppose to be the boss.... The players work for them, not the other way.... It even goes all the way down to our leaders of our high school programs..... Afraid to make the right decisions...... I am sorry I could go on and on..... Thank you so much for helping me clear up my post.....!!!!

I agree with you with this. The NFL owners need to grow a pair, and stand up again the players. the Owners of the teams is the boss, and the player work for them.
I stop watching pro sports back in the mid to early 2000's. when there is money in sports, it just take the love of the game away.
I remember when North Laurel took this approach
Hamilton and Watkins from Betsy Payne. Brown and Roberts from Shelby valley. People aren't blind. Easy when Pikeville AD CAND FALISFY THE TRANSFER PAPER WORK.