Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season Opener's
Who is playing who in the latter days of March?What are your team's season openers?
Allen Central opens their season on March 26 against Phelps at AC and will be playing Sheldon Clark on March 27 at AC. The schedule posted at the high school has 5 games scheduled between March 26 and March 31. Looks likes the Rebels are trying to get some games in before the All A the first week of April.
ashland opens there season on March 29th at home against west carter its teh only game we have before cocoa
Cordia vs Hazard to start the All "A" not for sure the date on this one though
I would say Powell has one of the toughest, if not THE toughest game on opening day traveling to Lextown to play perennial powerhouse Lafayette. If my facts are correct, Lafayette is #3 in the city this year. Just behind P.L.D. and Lexington Catholic. This will be a major test for the Pirates. Good Luck!!!!
ER gets Betsy layne home on the 27th.
kcc starts season off with buckhorn at buckhorn on the 28 in the all a
Paintsville hosts Betsy Layne on the 26th.
Raceland opens At East Carter. Should be a good game. The Seagraves kid is their ace and Raceland can go any direction since they have a deep pitching staff. should be an interesting game to watch.
Godspeed Wrote:I would say Powell has one of the toughest, if not THE toughest game on opening day traveling to Lextown to play perennial powerhouse Lafayette. If my facts are correct, Lafayette is #3 in the city this year. Just behind P.L.D. and Lexington Catholic. This will be a major test for the Pirates. Good Luck!!!!

I agree.