Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern vs Dunbar Aug. 25
Southwestern 35-28 pending how line plays
That's next week's game. What do you think about this week against Northwest, TN?
LivingTheDream Wrote:That's next week's game. What do you think about this week against Northwest, TN?
they could combine Dumbar, NW Tennessee and Pulaski, South Western would still put a running clock on them. Way to much Vaught, way to much Edwards. :rockon:
LivingTheDream Wrote:That's next week's game. What do you think about this week against Northwest, TN?
I knew something was wrong. Told wife no game because I lost schelude went to khsaa and the first game is Dunbar on 25th no game showing for 18th but in that case 28-14 SW
SWpride Wrote:I knew something was wrong. Told wife no game because I lost schelude went to khsaa and the first game is Dunbar on 25th no game showing for 18th but in that case 28-14 SW

I'm not sure why they haven't added that game on there. The team from Northwest had a solid team last year. It should be a good one. I've not heard much from the SW camp. I'm sure Northwest will get a heavy dose of Edwards, though.
jim rome Wrote:they could combine Dumbar, NW Tennessee and Pulaski, South Western would still put a running clock on them. Way to much Vaught, way to much Edwards. :rockon:

There will certainly be a lot of Vaught and Edwards, but that may be a stretch. Ha!
O line needs a lot of work.
SW by 42.
Warriors will roll. They finally will get by Maroons and play the week after Thanksgiving
Southwestern in a rout.
E's Army Wrote:Warriors will roll. They finally will get by Maroons and play the week after Thanksgiving

prolly not .
Is it live on radio?
Southwestern 41 Dunbar 6
Willie Turnover Wrote:Southwestern 41 Dunbar 6

I don't think it will be close either.