East Ridge

Shelby Valley wins by 50
David
NYY10 Wrote:1st Round
Pikeville wins by 8
East Ridge

Shelby Valley wins by 50
David

Valley wins by less than 50. Ashley won't be playing and the starters won't see more than a quarter.
Pikeville by 27
SV by 35
I don't think it really matters about SV's margin, their first round game is a joke. Pikeville should easily win, but ER will be a better opponent than David. So we are looking at a Pikeville and SV final. I wouldn't call SV a District lock, but they are as close to it as you can get. So as SV has beaten Pikeville 2x's already, I'll take SV by 10+. (But don't forget last year though!)
I dont know if I would say Pikeville will beat East Ridge easily or not. Pikeville has been having some turn over problems lately. They should be able to beat East Ridge, but come tourney time, anything can happen. The same thing you said about the Shelby Valley/Pikeville game where they got beat twice this year, but remember last year could come back to haunt Pikeville against East Ridge also. Its tourney time baby, cant overlook anyone.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Go Valley!!!
everyone knows valley is going to win against david and im picking pikeville over e.r. but if the hatfield kid is still hurt when valley plays pikeville dont be surprised to see an upset