Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ossoff goes down: Democrats now 0-6
Hollywood spent 215 billion on this one and still cant win...
vector says: duh
Bob Seger Wrote:Hollywood spent 215 billion on this one and still cant win...

This is a good point, Bob. The 6th Congressional is full of suburbs that are considered the most desireable in Georgia. What we use to call Yuppies: educated, good careers, pressed- for-success kids, nice homes, lawn service yards. Folks that attend megachurches. Charles Stanley-type churches. Creflo Dollar type churches. In sum, Bob and Mary Yup don't want or appreciate Sean Penn or George Clooney flooding money into their district selling them values contrary to their core beliefs. Now, the race was closer, much closer, than Price's victory, and the G.O.P. may make more out of it than is warranted, but the Democratic Party better gain some insight into why Hillary lost, why Bernie did better than expected, or, as TRT argues, they are going to continue to be the minority party for a while.
Bob Seger Wrote:Hollywood spent 215 billion on this one and still cant win...

The liberal movement is not strong enough or honest enough to gain a majority on its own. Therefore Dems are trying to do what they always do, get what they want without the people's vote. So what's left? Legislating or litigating the people into subjection is out until after the election, when Dems can create a plausible lie to hide their subversive efforts behind in another impeachment bid. That left only an all out effort to lie and BUY the election, which had been working just fine but since taxpayers woke up, now does not.

Dems believe they just need to win one election in order to dupe the people back into La-La Land. Today they're are right back at it, on TV insisting they are 'heartened' by the "dramatic shifts" they've seen in these special elections. What a bunch of liars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/d...spartandhp

Even msn.com is reporting how devastated the Dems are after the Georgia election.
TheRealThing Wrote:The liberal movement is not strong enough or honest enough to gain a majority on its own. Therefore Dems are trying to do what they always do, get what they want without the people's vote. So what's left? Legislating or litigating the people into subjection is out until after the election, when Dems can create a plausible lie to hide their subversive efforts behind in another impeachment bid. That left only an all out effort to lie and BUY the election, which had been working just fine but since taxpayers woke up, now does not.

Dems believe they just need to win one election in order to dupe the people back into La-La Land. Today they're are right back at it, on TV insisting they are 'heartened' by the "dramatic shifts" they've seen in these special elections. What a bunch of liars.

You really are a creature of the moment, aren't you? Oblivious to the past reactions and bemoanings of the G.O.P. when the corcumstances were reversed. Truly a fluffed up peacock.
TheRealThing Wrote:The liberal movement is not strong enough or honest enough to gain a majority on its own. Therefore Dems are trying to do what they always do, get what they want without the people's vote. So what's left? Legislating or litigating the people into subjection is out until after the election, when Dems can create a plausible lie to hide their subversive efforts behind in another impeachment bid. That left only an all out effort to lie and BUY the election, which had been working just fine but since taxpayers woke up, now does not.

BINGO!!

You're ears aburnin Geraldo?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You really are a creature of the moment, aren't you? Oblivious to the past reactions and bemoanings of the G.O.P. when the corcumstances were reversed. Truly a fluffed up peacock.

Like I said. I just hope it bothers you half as much as you act
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Like I said. I just hope it bothers you half as much as you act

Only honest men have a conscience..Pretty much disqualifies our Pink Panties wearing friend.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:This is a good point, Bob. The 6th Congressional is full of suburbs that are considered the most desireable in Georgia. What we use to call Yuppies: educated, good careers, pressed- for-success kids, nice homes, lawn service yards. Folks that attend megachurches. Charles Stanley-type churches. Creflo Dollar type churches. In sum, Bob and Mary Yup don't want or appreciate Sean Penn or George Clooney flooding money into their district selling them values contrary to their core beliefs. Now, the race was closer, much closer, than Price's victory, and the G.O.P. may make more out of it than is warranted, but the Democratic Party better gain some insight into why Hillary lost, why Bernie did better than expected, or, as TRT argues, they are going to continue to be the minority party for a while.

John Lewis's neighborhood?
Bob Seger Wrote:John Lewis's neighborhood?

Let's see: John Lewis, civil rights leader, would be the 5th Congressional, covering 3/4 of Atlanta. I would say the lawn-service lawns of the upper middle class 6th suburbs are a long way from the 5th demographically speaking. Careful, Bob, you could be reinforcing a certain stereotype. It's so good to see Forum Boys I and II, Team BGR Bully, out today. On the laptops at Booth 24?
YOU are one to call somebody a bully!!
Ballmom1 Wrote:YOU are one to call somebody a bully!!

Why, ma'am, just operating in the spirit of the Forum Boys. Ah, but since you share their Patti side, why, you just love 'em.

"Grab 'em by the Virginia." Ol' Ballmom says, "Boys will be boys."

Dems do the dance too. It's politics, not personal.
Bob Seger Wrote:BINGO!!

You're ears aburnin Geraldo?

Not even chafed, as is your tail-grasping trunk. Watch your step: the elephant in front of you just dropped some.

It's a political forum, boys. It's politics, not personal. Unless you Patti's are zealots.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Let's see: John Lewis, civil rights leader, would be the 5th Congressional, covering 3/4 of Atlanta. I would say the lawn-service lawns of the upper middle class 6th suburbs are a long way from the 5th demographically speaking. Careful, Bob, you could be reinforcing a certain stereotype. It's so good to see Forum Boys I and II, Team BGR Bully, out today. On the laptops at Booth 24?

What's that got to do with anything? Ossoff didn't even live in the district he was running for...Wouldn't be surprised if Lewis didn't live in the 5th either and lived in the 6th.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Not even chafed, as is your tail-grasping trunk. Watch your step: the elephant in front of you just dropped some.

It's a political forum, boys. It's politics, not personal. Unless you Patti's are zealots.

Them Pink Panties all in a wad today?
Bob Seger Wrote:What's that got to do with anything? Ossoff didn't even live in the district he was running for...Wouldn't be surprised if Lewis didn't live in the 5th either and lived in the 6th.

I do not know where John Lewis lives. You are right about Ossoff. I am right about how different the 5th Congressional is from the 6th, and as you referenced John Lewis, it applies.

Ossoff was raised in the 6th Congressional.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Let's see: John Lewis, civil rights leader, would be the 5th Congressional, covering 3/4 of Atlanta. I would say the lawn-service lawns of the upper middle class 6th suburbs are a long way from the 5th demographically speaking. Careful, Bob, you could be reinforcing a certain stereotype. It's so good to see Forum Boys I and II, Team BGR Bully, out today. On the laptops at Booth 24?

You skeered?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Not even chafed, as is your tail-grasping trunk. Watch your step: the elephant in front of you just dropped some.

Apparently you don't realize how childishly stupid you sound?
Bob Seger Wrote:You skeered?

What? It's a political forum, boys. It's politics, not personal. Now, I hear the tweeting Don is "skeered" of what ol' "save my own butt now" General Flynn might divulge.
Then I believe I would just keep my little whiney ass mouth shut...You act like you scared to death.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Why, ma'am, just operating in the spirit of the Forum Boys. Ah, but since you share their Patti side, why, you just love 'em.

You ARE the bully. And if anybody disagrees with you, you put words in their mouth, lie about what they said (see above), spout stupid poetry and resort to childish name calling.

I have finished with you sir. You are full of horse shit.
Ballmom1 Wrote:You ARE the bully. And if anybody disagrees with you, you put words in their mouth, lie about what they said (see above), spout stupid poetry and resort to childish name calling.

And on top of that, one that cant back it up...Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:vector says: duh

Confusednicker:
Ballmom1 Wrote:You ARE the bully. And if anybody disagrees with you, you put words in their mouth, lie about what they said (see above), spout stupid poetry and resort to childish name calling.

Ah, Ballmom, sorry to hear you feel this way. Of course, we disagree, but reasonable people can do that, unless, as zealots, anybody who disagrees is the enemy. You ma'am, take your leave.
Bob Seger Wrote:And on top of that, one that cant back it up...Confusednicker:

Ah, the corn fed rooster crows, yet again. Inspector Deflecter.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Why, ma'am, just operating in the spirit of the Forum Boys. Ah, but since you share their Patti side, why, you just love 'em.

Dems lie and you take up for them. So you got the least little part of your post right. There is dancing, but the dance partners are the Dems and their supporters.

Nobody and I mean nobody uses that term the way you do on here and frankly, it's disgusting and rude beyond belief. What a colossal jerk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]