Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 78 Phelps 70 OT
The Cards beat a good team tonight.....looked pretty good tonight I hate to say this but SC will Beat JC in the first round....but as far as they will go
Shocked at this outcome! Did Gannon play for Phelps?
Gannon played some..... He is been having trouble with his chest muscles tightening up on him. I saw him the other night and this kid was in PAIN!!! I felt sooooo sorry for him!! Of course he was at the game, it was senior/parent night..... and It was a GOOD game!!!!
phs1986 Wrote:Gannon played some..... He is been having trouble with his chest muscles tightening up on him. I saw him the other night and this kid was in PAIN!!! I felt sooooo sorry for him!! Of course he was at the game, it was senior/parent night..... and It was a GOOD game!!!!

Gannon didnt get in and the (Rumor) that was floating around is he quit last nght nothing concrete but thats what was going around i guess we will see Tuesday night. Sheldon Clark looked very good last night
I was wrong. Congrats to you Sheldon Clark
Congrats to Sheldon Clark, much needed win as they head into post season play.
Ballin_14 Wrote:The cards beat a good team tonight.....looked pretty good tonight i hate to say this but SC will Beat JC in the first round....but as far as they will go

I believe so as well
WOOO Go Cards! I'm proud of you guys!!! You all needed this!:Cheerlead
Congrats Cards!
Congratulation Cards!!!
mcharles3 Wrote:Gannon didnt get in and the (Rumor) that was floating around is he quit last nght nothing concrete but thats what was going around i guess we will see Tuesday night. Sheldon Clark looked very good last night

OMG.... mcharles... I guess I spent too much time talkin to that sis of yours to pay that much attention (LMAO).... He dressed out BUT.... I assumed he did play..... MY BAD!!! Tongue
Congrats Cards. My prediction of an 8 point win by SC was right.
Congrats SC!
He quit? Gannon quit?
NO...... Gannon did not quit.... I talked to him PERSONALLY today..... he was heading to practice.... he has been off with some medical problems....
Bet you all wish ERV was still shootin them baskets up in the Phelps nation... "The Shocker" himself.... go cats:ChairHit:
Erv is one HECK of a shooter even now ..... BUT.... what does he have to do with this??
I didnt see the game but I can see why Phelps lost, they strugle with teams that are physical and SC is very physical.
I still think Phelps upsets PC, I think JC will put it out against SC but I dont think it will be by a whole lot, and a SC win wouldn't suprise me, they have improved alot.
BIG momentum and confidence win for the Cards! Congrats!
Congrat SC
Congrats SC
congrats SC..this was a surprise to me as well..
phs1986 Wrote:Gannon played some..... He is been having trouble with his chest muscles tightening up on him. I saw him the other night and this kid was in PAIN!!! I felt sooooo sorry for him!! Of course he was at the game, it was senior/parent night..... and It was a GOOD game!!!!

Don't blame the sis for your mistake PHS1986! LMBO! You were just stressed from all the drama that day!!!!!!
PHSdancefan Wrote:Don't blame the sis for your mistake PHS1986! LMBO! You were just stressed from all the drama that day!!!!!!

and "Those are the days of our lives".....

LMAO!!! U know me!! Smile
Congrats SC!
great game for cards