Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News about Kristen Madden
Kristen Madden went down with a knee injury last night on senior night.

Man I hate to here this about her. I hate for anyone to get hurt, but for a senior on there Senior Night to get hurt like that, that's just sad. She is #1 in the 14th Region and deserves to be.I'm sorry to hear this a happening to you. I hope you get better soon and I'll be praying for you and your family.
Sorry to hear this..found out today at school and I almost cried...she is a heck of a ball player and PCC is gonna to miss her ALOT!!!
Good luck Kristen, hope you recover with God speed!
If she is out with tourn acl she will not be able to play in the regions
She has torn her ACL.
No its not looking good at all
I was told that she tore her ACL, MCL, and something else in her knee...
and_1 Wrote:I was told that she tore her ACL, MCL, and something else in her knee...

I heard that too! I think it was the ACL, MCL, and the Meniscus. Hope she has a speedy recovery. I hate that for her, she is a great player and hate to see her miss out on Tourney her senior year!
Does anyone know what colleges are looking at her right now? Hey they may still sign her and let her red shirt her freshman season that way she would have time to get back in rythem. I hope she has a speedy recovery. Kristen was a great kid on and off the court. All I can tell her is not to give up there is a light at the end of every tunnel. She may come back with flying colors...Wish you the best Kristen....get well soon!
sorry, about this I hope you get better, will be praying for you in MC
and_1 Wrote:Does anyone know what colleges are looking at her right now? Hey they may still sign her and let her red shirt her freshman season that way she would have time to get back in rythem. I hope she has a speedy recovery. Kristen was a great kid on and off the court. All I can tell her is not to give up there is a light at the end of every tunnel. She may come back with flying colors...Wish you the best Kristen....get well soon!

Someone said she was going to Berea College. Good Luck Kristen!!
I Know for a fact that Berea College was looking at her REALLY heavy!
pickin'_n_grinnin Wrote:I Know for a fact that Berea College was looking at her REALLY heavy!

Yes, they were at the game when she tore her knee up.
The worst thing is that she was within 4 points of breaking the school record in most points....then she tore her ACL, MCL, and her Miniscus. So sad to hear....good luck.
i heard she was 11pts away from breaking PCC's scoring record and 13pts away from scoring 2,000 pts. This is such a sad thing to her for a very nice girl on and off the floor. She appears to have been so completly dedicated to basketball and taking herself somewhere. I feel awful that this had to happen in the time it di and to any young kid.
:confused:
4 pts away from bein pcc all time leading scocer and 9 from 2000 pts....and yeah i think she is goin Berea College i heard that from a good source but Good Luck kirstin on speedy recovery