Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton's Legacy
So many stories about Trump!! Let us not forget the Clintons!

In an attempt to procure his support for Hillary, Bill Clinton was speaking to Ted Kennedy about Obama. During the conversation, he was reported (by the New Yorker) as having said....."a few years ago, this guy would've been carrying our luggage".
Where is the outrage??

In an attempt to hide her involvement in the Benghazi fiasco, Hillary spoke in a press conference 3 hours after tweeting to her daughter. She had told Chelsea the truth about he attack but during the announcement to the press blamed it on a preacher in Florida who had made a racist video tape.
Where is the outrage??

A Few of Hillary Clinton's lies:

Says FBI Director James Comey’s letter about new developments in the investigation into her emails "only" went "to Republican members of the House."

Says she "never received nor sent any material that was marked classified" on her private email server while*secretary of state.

"We now have driven (health care) costs down to the lowest they've been in 50 years."

The Benghazi probe is "the longest-running congressional investigation ever."

Says "all my grandparents" immigrated to America.

Hillary Clinton lied about flying into Bosina under sniper fire
“I remember landing under sniper fire,” she said in Washington on Monday. “There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

And now a few reasons why Hillary lost. Please note that no responsibility is ever taken by her.

FBI Director Comey
Russia
misogyny
debate questions
Wikileaks
Bernie Sanders
Granny Bear Wrote:So many stories about Trump!! Let us not forget the Clintons!

In an attempt to procure his support for Hillary, Bill Clinton was speaking to Ted Kennedy about Obama. During the conversation, he was reported (by the New Yorker) as having said....."a few years ago, this guy would've been carrying our luggage".
Where is the outrage??

In an attempt to hide her involvement in the Benghazi fiasco, Hillary spoke in a press conference 3 hours after tweeting to her daughter. She had told Chelsea the truth about he attack but during the announcement to the press blamed it on a preacher in Florida who had made a racist video tape.
Where is the outrage??

A Few of Hillary Clinton's lies:

Says FBI Director James Comey’s letter about new developments in the investigation into her emails "only" went "to Republican members of the House."

Says she "never received nor sent any material that was marked classified" on her private email server while*secretary of state.

"We now have driven (health care) costs down to the lowest they've been in 50 years."

The Benghazi probe is "the longest-running congressional investigation ever."

Says "all my grandparents" immigrated to America.

Hillary Clinton lied about flying into Bosina under sniper fire
“I remember landing under sniper fire,” she said in Washington on Monday. “There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

And now a few reasons why Hillary lost. Please note that no responsibility is ever taken by her.

FBI Director Comey
Russia
misogyny
debate questions
Wikileaks
Bernie Sanders

Brilliantly coherent and accurate post ^^! And let's not forget that she said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. A rather difficult concept considering Sir Edmund only gained fame for his conquering of Mount Everest on May 29, 1953. But according to the 'Hill" who was born on October 26, 1947 which was years before Sir Edmund's noted feat, she was nonetheless named after a then obscure mountaineering philanthropist from New Zealand no less. Do you know how often material was in the US news about New Zealand back in 1947? Trust me, about as often as Hillary tells the truth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
She has had more women than Her husband.
^^
Now THAT would be quite a number!!

TheRealThing Wrote:Brilliantly coherent and accurate post ^^! And let's not forget that she said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. A rather difficult concept considering Sir Edmund only gained fame for his conquering of Mount Everest on May 29, 1953. But according to the 'Hill" who was born on October 26, 1947 which was years before Sir Edmund's noted feat, she was nonetheless named after a then obscure mountaineering philanthropist from New Zealand no less. Do you know how often material was in the US news about New Zealand back in 1947? Trust me, about as often as Hillary tells the truth.

There were thousands of other things I could have listed, but I wanted to research them just in case anyone accused me of posting MY opinion instead of the facts.
There has been way too much of that going on here lately.
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Now THAT would be quite a number!!

There were thousands of other things I could have listed, but I wanted to research them just in case anyone accused me of posting MY opinion instead of the facts.
There has been way too much of that going on here lately.

Whew! You said it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sadly i think her legacy will improve once people realized she lost to what would become the greatest economic president ever.
Maybe so...if she would just keep her mouth shut.

Every time a thought comes to her mind about who/what/where she can blame for her loss, she just shouts it out with no filter. It has become almost comical.

By the way, I think RIUTG is responsible for her loss!!!!
The "facing both ways" thread:

Donald Trump won the election. He is the President. He attempted to obstruct justice.

Then, from, "Donald Trump is President. Get over it" to "Hey, what about Hillary?"

Note: Hillary Clinton lost. She's not President. Donald Trump is you folks hero. Hillary is off scene. You folk are right in this: she should hush about the election.
The "facing both ways" thread:
My thread faces one way and unlike some other threads, remains on the topic of the title. That is, of course, until now.

Donald Trump won the election. He is the President. He attempted to obstruct justice.
That might be YOUR opinion but it is not a proven fact.

Then, from, "Donald Trump is President. Get over it" to "Hey, what about Hillary?"
Yes. A diversity of topics.

Note: Hillary Clinton lost. She's not President. Donald Trump is you folks hero. Hillary is off scene. You folk are right in this: she should hush about the election.
Whether or not Trump is a hero is a personal opinion. NONE of which, you can determine unless YOU consider him a hero. Hillary is anything but off scene. She's quite vocal and attempts to remain high profile.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The "facing both ways" thread:

lol...Ol' Pink Panties Patti still cant grasp the fact that you cant obstruct something that you have the power to eliminate in 2 words...
Bob Seger Wrote:lol...Ol' Pink Panties Patti still cant grasp the fact that you cant obstruct something that you have the power to eliminate in 2 words...

Put on the cap: if Trump were to fire Mueller, through AG's office, it appears ol' Boob would get on here and laud the tweeting Don, Saturday Night Massacre notwithstanding. And, in honor of TRT's blatant illiteracy bow down, "Quoth the parrot."
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Put on the cap: if Trump were to fire Mueller, through AG's office, it appears ol' Boob would get on here and laud the tweeting Don, Saturday Night Massacre notwithstanding. And, in honor of TRT's blatant illiteracy bow down, "Quoth the parrot."

Uh-uh. Not that I'm not tempted to think otherwise, but there is no way you're so dumb you don't see clearly the epic foot insertion you committed when you made what has since become your most infamous post. (And that's saying something BTW)

THE POST, Thusly Quoted by 'the Parrot,' (The Urban Sombrero) on 06/09/2017

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Quoth the parrot: "Bob!! Put on your cap!"

You're so used to ambiguities you can't even be honest with yourself, and you think if you put up a dogged enough resistance, others will be convinced. Wrong! But not to worry, this is one cannonball you'll never live down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Uh-uh. Not that I'm not tempted to think otherwise, but there is no way you're so dumb you don't see clearly the epic foot insertion you committed when you made what has since become your most infamous post. (And that's saying something BTW)

THE POST, Thusly Quoted by 'the Parrot,' (The Urban Sombrero) on 06/09/2017

You're so used to ambiguities you can't even be honest with yourself, and you think if you put up a dogged enough resistance, others will be convinced. Wrong! But not to worry, this is one cannonball you'll never live down.

So you say. However, you're utter illiteracy here, whether anyone else knows it or not, will remain. Author/persona/poem, and you don't distinguish. So, TRT, crow on. It's nonsensical. And I'm cool with that remaining a "we both know it." It shows how you just ache to be lord of the forum. Funny stuff, Forum Boy.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:So you say. However, you're utter illiteracy here, whether anyone else knows it or not, will remain. Author/persona/poem, and you don't distinguish. So, TRT, crow on. It's nonsensical. And I'm cool with that remaining a "we both know it." It shows how you just ache to be lord of the forum. Funny stuff, Forum Boy.

Tell you what, I'll crow on and you quote on, PARROT.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Tell you what, I'll crow on and you quote on, PARROT.

Pockets of illiteracy
Turned out white
for all to see.

Gaps in that intelligence, ol' boy?
Oh well, you "studied" anatomy. Now, was that in Virginia, Edna?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Pockets of illiteracy
Turned out white
for all to see.

Gaps in that intelligence, ol' boy?
Oh well, you "studied" anatomy. Now, was that in Virginia, Edna?

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Quoth the parrot: "Bob!! Put on your cap!"

The Virginia thing is total BS, you were slobbering upset.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The Virginia thing is total BS, you were slobbering upset.

"Slobbering upset": that's a wannabe dream. Please, this is a political forum. Only forum boys could possibly mistake these discussions for the real life stuff that can illicit genuine emotional turmoil. Now you're just trying to make me laugh.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Slobbering upset": that's a wannabe dream. Please, this is a political forum. Only forum boys could possibly mistake these discussions for the real life stuff that can illicit genuine emotional turmoil. Now you're just trying to make me laugh.

Like I said, you were slobbering upset. You looked pretty bad actually, but then, what's new right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Like I said, you were slobbering upset. You looked pretty bad actually, but then, what's new right?

So you say: so you need to believe, always giving evidence to how much of a Forum Boy, plum-on-my-thumb partisan you are.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:So you say: so you need to believe, always giving evidence to how much of a Forum Boy, plum-on-my-thumb partisan you are.

I will say though, you are pretty good at the little kid name calling. You just can't back up the first word of anything you try to be serious about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I will say though, you are pretty good at the little kid name calling. You just can't back up the first word of anything you try to be serious about.

So you say: so you need to believe.

🤓
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:So you say: so you need to believe.

��

Every word you post is straight out of Parrot wannabe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
therealthing Wrote:every word you post is straight out of parrot wannabe.

🤓