Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throw it down big fella' throw it down!
just wondering if there are any players past or present that has got 100 career dunks in high school?
Do they even count dunks?
I believe Sean Leslie had 100 for P-burg last year.
My bad i thought it said blocks. sorry about that.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:My bad i thought it said blocks. sorry about that.

100 blocks in a season? I don't know about that now, can anyone confirm this? If so, then he should've went and played college ball somewhere.
IRISH4 Wrote:100 blocks in a season? I don't know about that now, can anyone confirm this? If so, then he should've went and played college ball somewhere.

Watched him play all last year, not sure if he had 100 but did have several games with 10-15 blocks. I will check to see how many he had. I think he went on to play golf in college.
Johnny Fairplay Wrote:Watched him play all last year, not sure if he had 100 but did have several games with 10-15 blocks. I will check to see how many he had. I think he went on to play golf in college.

Wow....it doesn't matter who you played, 10-15 blocks in a game is amazing!!!
the center for david had 21 blocks against east ridge this year
UnderArmour24 Wrote:I believe Sean Leslie had 100 for P-burg last year.

The thread says "Dunks" not blocks. (on a side note, Leslie had 116 or 117 blocks going into the Region Tourn last year. He plays college ball, only it's Golf)
I may have come close, but no one kept track of dunks.
Yea I am pretty sure they don't count dunks. Unless some fan comes to every game and have nothing else better to do then count the dunks of their favorite player!
I never got a chance to watch you J.R., but did you dunk off the block a lot or out of a post move or was most of your dunks on the fastbreak? Don't mean to get the thread off task, just wonderin.
OnCeABobcat Wrote:I never got a chance to watch you J.R., but did you dunk off the block a lot or out of a post move or was most of your dunks on the fastbreak? Don't mean to get the thread off task, just wonderin.

I did both, most came from guard dribble drives and "dump offs" to me when my man would help. I also could did alot of the "up and under" post moves from the block and got alot off fast breaks too.
I would have loved to have got to watch JR! My uncle, who has followed high school basketball and has been to state tourney every year since about 1990 said you were the best rebounder he had ever seen!
Kasey Ousley did not record that many blocks for David just check KHSAA.org records.
15thRegionX Wrote:I would have loved to have got to watch JR! My uncle, who has followed high school basketball and has been to state tourney every year since about 1990 said you were the best rebounder he had ever seen!

Well you may still get a chance to watch me play, the professional team that I play for, the West Virginia Wild, who will be playing in the CBA starting in November, is planning on scheduling some exhibition games in Eastern Kentucky this Spring/Summer. If this happens to fall through, sorry, but thanks for the compliments!!!!
Cookie Crisp Wrote:the center for david had 21 blocks against east ridge this year

In the David/East Ridge thread about the game, it got dropped down from 21 do about 8 I belive. If it was 21, and it was videotaped, send it in to the KHSAA for the new state record. It would blow the record of 15 blocked shots right out of the water.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
J. R. VanHoose Wrote:Well you may still get a chance to watch me play, the professional team that I play for, the West Virginia Wild, who will be playing in the CBA starting in November, is planning on scheduling some exhibition games in Eastern Kentucky this Spring/Summer. If this happens to fall through, sorry, but thanks for the compliments!!!!

Well if it falls through be sure to let me know!