Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 58 Cordia 47
final
Congrats Hazard
WOW it didnt expect cordia to play them this close. Congrats bulldogs.
Congrats Hazard!
good job hazard...does neone kno when district tournament starts??
Feb. 26th
CONGRATS DAWGS!!!
good job on the win hazard, ut we have to convert on turn overs and not make as many mistakes like tonight. Hopefully i will see better ball from the dawgs in the district tournament. Cordia has a got a very fast offense and are definetly a team to watch out for, i also saw clark stepp and their coach at the game today, looks like they're getting ready for a showdown in the regional tourny.
WOW, Alot closer than expected! Congrats Dawgs!
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:good job on the win hazard, ut we have to convert on turn overs and not make as many mistakes like tonight. Hopefully i will see better ball from the dawgs in the district tournament. Cordia has a got a very fast offense and are definetly a team to watch out for, i also saw clark stepp and their coach at the game today, looks like they're getting ready for a showdown in the regional tourny.
JBS has got to get to the region first.
Congrats Hazard
Congrats Hazard
sluggish game tonight hicks didnt play as well as usual hurt played big for cordia he had about 15 points and 15 rebounds
Congrats Hazard
thedarkside Wrote:sluggish game tonight hicks didnt play as well as usual hurt played big for cordia he had about 15 points and 15 rebounds
Hurt always plays big, he just don't get no respect in the 14th, but ask the coaches and see what they say.
Official Legend14th Wrote:Hurt always plays big, he just don't get no respect in the 14th, but ask the coaches and see what they say.

You, yourself as a former player for Cordia should know that Cordia players rarely get any respect from any team....and when Cordia does win or play other teams close, then it is always the same old thing...the other team just had a bad night.... Zack Hurt is a great player...he doesnt have a bad attitude or the big head.....he shows RESPECT is all aspects of his life.....both on and off the court ....he is a TEAM player and gives every game 110%.....I wish every player played with heart and style as he does......