Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County vs Mercer County 12th Finals
Pulaski Co vs Mercer Co who you like?
Ill take Mercer, i think the teams are evenly matched but when its showtime you have to look and see who has the Stud and i think that is Faulkner. He will take this game over in the 2nd half and lead Mercer back to Rupp. Plus PC seems to be a bit over rated.
Hear the game on MVPsportsChannel.com
Mike Kerr & Brian Abner have the call Pregame 6:45pm tipoff 7pm
MVPSportsChannel.com click on the LIVE BROADCAST banner.
http://mvpsportschannel.com/live-broadcasts/
pigskin1987 Wrote:Ill take Mercer, i think the teams are evenly matched but when its showtime you have to look and see who has the Stud and i think that is Faulkner. He will take this game over in the 2nd half and lead Mercer back to Rupp. Plus PC seems to be a bit over rated.
Over rated-how? they are in the regional finials just like they are supposed to be.
PC
I'll take the Maroons. Honestly I feel like Pulaski is more talented and playing their best basketball all season. Fitzgerald and Faulkner are going to get theirs. Whoever's supporting cast is more solid will when the game. Maroons by 7.
jumperdogpete Wrote:Over rated-how? they are in the regional finials just like they are supposed to be.

PC was billed as a 12th region powerhouse at the beginning of the season with all of their tranfers coming in and i just don't think they are any better than a couple other teams in the region.
This is one of the weakest 12th region tournaments i can remember. I don't think you could hand pick a team in this region and beat a team like last years Mercer Co team or the 2015 Boyle/Lincoln/Wayne Co teams, or the Wayne/SW teams from the prior year.
I like Mercer 69-66
Advantage to Mercer because their players have been here before. But with that said, I look for this to be a competitive game. My heart says AWWWWWW PC!!!. Hoping PC can pull off the upset. Safe travels to the game for everyone. Praying for a clean, injury free game. But Whoever wins, I hope they beat Scott Co.
pigskin1987 Wrote:Ill take Mercer, i think the teams are evenly matched but when its showtime you have to look and see who has the Stud and i think that is Faulkner. He will take this game over in the 2nd half and lead Mercer back to Rupp. Plus PC seems to be a bit over rated.

I think you forget Steven Fitzgerald a.k.a the number one Junior in the state
Rogers11 Wrote:I think you forget Steven Fitzgerald a.k.a the number one Junior in the state

Thats debatable..Trevon Faulkner of Mercer is there also..id sure take either one on my team..gonna be one heckuva game i think.
Gunslinger Wrote:Thats debatable..Trevon Faulkner of Mercer is there also..id sure take either one on my team..gonna be one heckuva game i think.

I agree Fitzgerald is NOT the best junior in the state. I'll take Treyvon then Andrew Taylor
pigskin1987 Wrote:I agree Fitzgerald is NOT the best junior in the state. I'll take Treyvon then Andrew Taylor

Just referring to the rankings, all three are studs. I'd personally take Taylor over all of them
Rogers11 Wrote:Just referring to the rankings, all three are studs. I'd personally take Taylor over all of them

I probably would to
Congrats to PC on the win. The 5th region can keep their officials. They have been terrible all week.
Deer Park Wrote:I'll take the Maroons. Honestly I feel like Pulaski is more talented and playing their best basketball all season. Fitzgerald and Faulkner are going to get theirs. Whoever's supporting cast is more solid will when the game. Maroons by 7.

Fitzgerald and Faulkner were incredible. Faulkner struggled a little bit first half but lived up to the hype in the second. Fraley and Elmore were the steady pieces for the Maroons, and Mercer could never get settled. Congrats to Coach Fraley! Bet they wish they'd hired him 3 years ago when they had the chance now.. lol