Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
53 erd District Tournament Officials
I try not to say anything about the officials .I understand once a call is called their is nothing no one can do . In my opinion. Cordia was absolutely robbed from thier game. LCC should not even been in the final. I also watched the Knott and LCC game. KCC was robbed also . This is so sad! All of these children. Work so hard all year round. To get everything takin away by grown men .Very sad. In my opinion Letcher by far wasn't the better team and didn't deserve this title . Cordia or Knott
Who were these officials ?
Browning, Perkins where two of the refs. Hammonds gave it to Browning the whole game. Hammonds rode the refs all game and he especially rode Browning. I have not seen a ref take it the whole game like those three refs did.
postman Wrote:I try not to say anything about the officials .I understand once a call is called their is nothing no one can do . In my opinion. Cordia was absolutely robbed from thier game. LCC should not even been in the final. I also watched the Knott and LCC game. KCC was robbed also . This is so sad! All of these children. Work so hard all year round. To get everything takin away by grown men .Very sad. In my opinion Letcher by far wasn't the better team and didn't deserve this title . Cordia or Knott

Does everyone that loses a game now get cheated or robbed?

Is it ever possible to just play bad or get beat.

Almost every single post about a game. The losing team got cheated or robbed. I just don't get it.
Breathitt beat Wolfe a couple of weeks ago on a tip in that I didn't think should have counted. We didn't get robbed. We played terrible in the 2nd half and got beat. Should have never come down to the tip in.

A lot of times, it's not about if the best team won. It's who was the best team that night.

Maybe letcher county wasn't the better team.
But for 2 nights in the district tourney they were. All that counts.
Buckhorn wasn't the best team in the region last year. But for one night they were. All that counts.

But that's what is wrong with a lot of kids today. We as parents teach a lot of them. You wasn't defeated you were cheated.

We have had a lot of these officials on our games this year. They make good calls and they make bad ones.
But not once have I ever saw a ref miss a shot or turn it over.

More often than not the game is decided by the kids.
That's a great post to end this thread with.

Next season, take the KHSAA referee test and join the 14th Region Referee's association and see if you can do better.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed