Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 62, Pikeville 40 (59th district championship)
Final from Pikeville.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Overheard a guy say tonight that Randy Davis was the winner tonight because at one point 7 of his former players was on the floor in tonight's game at same time
Great job SV!!!!
Congrats to valley
Congrats SV. Is SV looking like a favorite for the 15th region title?
I think SV will easily win the Region tournament.
Motley Wrote:I think SV will easily win the Region tournament.

Johnson Central says wait a minute...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Motley Wrote:I think SV will easily win the Region tournament.

Better hold the locker room material and let the games play out
IMO, SV will roll through the region. They beat JC on their home court and yes they did lose to Paintsville on a bad night. It's theirs to lose.
Mjolnir Wrote:IMO, SV will roll through the region. They beat JC on their home court and yes they did lose to Paintsville on a bad night. It's theirs to lose.

And a lose can happen on any given night. Roll through the region? Like you said they had a bad night at paintsville and one bad night can send you home. So hold up on rolling through the region
Nothing guaranteed at this point for any team. Survive and advance! Should be one of the better tournaments in recent years. Praying for safety for all the kids throughout the tournament.
SV people called this a while back about Paintsville peaking too soon(forgot which thread),and they know how to beat JC. Enough said,no one will even give them a scare.
Do not doubt Randy having 7 kids on the floor at once cause he's a great coach
SV people call it a DYNASTY. Book those rooms SV fans.