Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 80 Lawrence County 42
Sheldon Clark with a substantial win over Lawrence County with a score of 80-42. Also, a big shout out to Bradley Dalton for joining the 1000 pt. club tonight.
Wow....

The Magoffin County vs. Sheldon Clark district game next Wednesday is gonna be a war.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Wow....

The Magoffin County vs. Sheldon Clark district game next Wednesday is gonna be a war.

Gonna be a good one to watch!
Was the game at LC? Couldn't find it on the radio for UK.
Impressive win by the Cards!
Broken Play18 Wrote:Was the game at LC? Couldn't find it on the radio for UK.

No, it was at Sheldon Clark.
Pulp, I agree.
Lawrence welcome to the 57 .
Broken Play18 Wrote:Was the game at LC? Couldn't find it on the radio for UK.

There was a station there I believe, but don't know which one. Sheldon Clark's journalism class covers the game. It can be sen on youtube using this link.
Wowza
If this team has a mixture of game plan and doesn't settle for just 3's, they are the best in the region. They can shoot the 3 well, but everyone has an off night.
Did Dalton score every point for LC? They totaled close to his avg.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
No Dalton was shut down last night
He had 20 we shut him down
^ I guess for a kid averaging 38+ a game SC shut him down... Held him to 20 and 10+ rebounds I'd guess. A double double on a bad night with 4 SC defenders collapsing on him every drive.

SC is a big, strong team. They will be tough for anyone to beat in the regional tournament.
The 57th has the strongest teams in region---only other team to compete is Pikeville
Creeker Wrote:^ I guess for a kid averaging 38+ a game SC shut him down... Held him to 20 and 10+ rebounds I'd guess. A double double on a bad night with 4 SC defenders collapsing on him every drive.

SC is a big, strong team. They will be tough for anyone to beat in the regional tournament.

Congrats to SC. great win...Though I have to say its well under his average but 20 and 10+ is hardly a shut down in my eyes..
If everyone holds him to 20 then they win
If Sheldon Clark shots the ball well there hard to beat the Magoffin Co. game should be a good one where is there district being played
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:If Sheldon Clark shots the ball well there hard to beat the Magoffin Co. game should be a good one where is there district being played

Magoffin County. Their game is on the 22nd.