Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy lane 58 Hazard 52
What's wrong with the Bulldogs??
Very bad loss
Wow
Did Sturgill play?
Hazard should have beat them without her, they played with Leslie for 3 qtrs without her. But this is girls basketball, never know if they are going to show up to play.
I didn't make the Betsey L game and haven't heard any details. Anybody watch the game that has a good evaluation?
I was told that it was the worst 3 officials that he had ever seen. I didn't see the game but the 2 guys I talked to said the refs were very 1 sided but I would like to see the stats
Hazard hasn't posted yet but Betsy Lane was 14 for 30 from free-throw line. But that can be deceiving since ya don't know how many was 1 and 1
hillbilly cat Wrote:What's wrong with the Bulldogs??

They are very young and Caudill is the best middle school player that's playing high school ball in the mountains. I got to see the Rowe girl from valley last week for the first time and she's a good player but nowhere close to Caudill. It might take a few years but hazard will be fine
The refs weren't the best, but they didn't cost them the game. Hazard just couldn't put a run together and looked really tired and wasn't focused. It looked like a case were they thought they were better and thought Betsy lane was going to roll over and give them the game. I am hoping the bulldogs pull together and when Sturgill returns they may be able to put a run together for tournament time.
Passtheball Wrote:Hazard hasn't posted yet but Betsy Lane was 14 for 30 from free-throw line. But that can be deceiving since ya don't know how many was 1 and 1

Not sure what you mean... If the free throw is not shot, it doesn't go down as a miss lol
Takes a few more trips to attempt 30 if you miss the front end of 6 1 and1's so thought BL may have had a few more trips making the officiating look lopsided but that didn't seem to be the case.
Good job Betsy layne. The hype of the mighty bulldogs must have beeen just hype.