Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Paintsville round 2..who wins??
Rumor is that Ian Welch will not start this game for JC. Does anyone from JC have any info on that move. Why would Welch not start after having started all year long. Is there that much turmoil in that program?
What time is the Varsity game and is it at JC or Paintsville?
7:30 @ Paintsville.
Paintsille by 14
JC will hold the ball again, keep it close, but lose by 10+ when it's all said and done.
Tiger98 Wrote:Rumor is that Ian Welch will not start this game for JC. Does anyone from JC have any info on that move. Why would Welch not start after having started all year long. Is there that much turmoil in that program?

I don't know if this is the reason he didn't start or not, but I heard he was over 30 minutes late for practice today.
BlueBells Wrote:[QUOTE=cardsfan]There is going to be alot of sad Tiger fans in Paintsville tonight!!! I can't wait to watch this game!!

:thatsfunn

:thatsfunn
Tiger98 Wrote:The game will go on as scheduled. JC being out of school doesn't have anything to do with it.

... Yeah but it's sad that everyone and their brother can make it to the game, but they can't go to school???
Pupaw Wrote:I think maybe they should change the name of the paper to the Johnson Central Journal. Just my opinion though!

Are you serious? I think they could change the name Paintsville High School Independent. If there are any articles about JC they are buried in the back pages. I think the BSN the better paper for this area.
Game is now over, and so is this thread.