Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 43. Shelby Valley 30 (15th All A Champs)
Lady Tigers lead by 18 at one point.
Impressive win by the Tigers, while SV seems to be struggling a bit recently
I knew Valley was overrated and Paintsville underrated
Congrats to paintsville tonight
Dr.Basketball Wrote:I knew Valley was overrated and Paintsville underrated

Valleys guards way overmatched in this one
kids03 Wrote:Impressive win by the Tigers, while SV seems to be struggling a bit recently

IMO they are not struggling, I think it just has to do with their schedule. Have they played anyone with a winning record lately. Only 2 I know of is JC and LAFAYETTE.
Mjolnir Wrote:IMO they are not struggling, I think it just has to do with their schedule. Have they played anyone with a winning record lately. Only 2 I know of is JC and LAFAYETTE.

Good point
I think SV is probably one really good player away from being the top team in the mountains. Maybe one of the board members or someone high up knows of a player
Big Hammer Wrote:I think SV is probably one really good player away from being the top team in the mountains. Maybe one of the board members or someone high up knows of a player
They had Profitt and the Stewart girl at Pikeville
Hmmmm looks like they woulda tried to hold on to players like that. I wonder why they left?
You would think so. Lost a lot of talent there.
Big Hammer Wrote:Hmmmm looks like they woulda tried to hold on to players like that. I wonder why they left?

With those two they could be as good as anyone in the state but those girls are better off where they are now