Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 70 Hazard 64
Perry was up 53-36 when I turned it off after the 3rd. I have no clue what kind of run Hazard went on to make it this close. Back had 23 with 7 3's.
I would say that perry turned the burners off and put the subs in
Congrats to Dores.
PCC just went completely sorry and Layed down. They are 30 better than Hazard period. Shannon should have put their butts on the bench and then had practice today with nothing but running. Terrible effort!
No more who is up or down these two rivals always seem to play a competitive game. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil
Big Al kinda reminds me of Bobby Night . No matter how far down he is .He is always right there in the mix at Tournament time .
Saw the highlights on wymt. Bleachers were empty. Never seen a Perry vs Hazard game that empty.
This rivalry got squashed when the supervising adults from both schools got into a pissing contest and banned playing each other for 4 years. This killed the rivalry. Nobody cares anymore.
Brother Cecil Wrote:No more who is up or down these two rivals always seem to play a competitive game. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil

It was not a competitive game. PCC had them down 25 and got tired of beating on them. They can beat them 50.
kryptonite Wrote:This rivalry got squashed when the supervising adults from both schools got into a pissing contest and banned playing each other for 4 years. This killed the rivalry. Nobody cares anymore.

I hate to say it but your right. That truly sucks so much.
It looked alive last year in the District at Leslie Co. I think the reason there not many fan is Hazard is down this year and its christmas break. if they draw each other in the district it will come back to life. And I think both should be playing each other in Football also.
Perry looked good at times this season