Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Boyle Co.
12 region is a tough place to play.
Yes it is. Boyle is down though. If KC can't win this game I just don't see them competing for a regional title
Boyle County 41
Knox Central 35

Halftime Confusedtare:
Boyle County 57
Knox Central 53

End of third. :Cheerlead
Boyle wins 73 to 63. Bryce Slone dropped 34 on the Panthers..
Turner may have played 1 quarter total. 24 fouls on knox 5 starters alone. The lakers couldn't have won this one. Sad to see kids not be able to play. They never had a chance. On a neutral site knox wins by 20+. Boyle isn't very good at all.
That's bull! Boyle called for 26 fouls, Knox called for 27 fouls. Boyle shot 34 free throws and Knox shot 32.
Knox had 24 fouls on starters. 4 of them fouled out. All of boyles fouls were spread out of course. Mostly on the bench. Sorry to say but true. Knox never had a chance.
Leader Wrote:Turner may have played 1 quarter total. 24 fouls on knox 5 starters alone. The lakers couldn't have won this one. Sad to see kids not be able to play. They never had a chance. On a neutral site knox wins by 20+. Boyle isn't very good at all.

Well usually the starters are the ones with the fouls. That's probably why Boyle 's point guard was on the bench so long. Sounds like a sore loser to me! Since you assume Boyle is not that good, it tells me a whole lot more about Knox. I was hoping we played well enough to beat a good team. I guess we just played a team down a little more than us.
True. They aren't playing good at all. And it showed.
The best team won, or that's how it looked from the side of the bleachers I was sitting.
Hard to play under those circumstance. I guess most teams that can overcome 4 starters fouling out and the 5th starter having 4 fouls, we just couldn't do it, God bless those who can. Geez !!!!!1 lol