Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCU signing list
KCU is playing 6 games in 07 and 3 of them are varsity programs. I am not sure who they are yet but have 11 games scheduled for 08 opening at home with Virginia Wise. Not sure about Timberlake but he would be a nice addition.
Ashlands Michael Walters has committed to play at KCU. Another big bodied lineman at 6'3 330lbs, he will fit well with Ethan Gullett of Russell.
RayRay Wrote:Ashlands Michael Walters has committed to play at KCU. Another big bodied lineman at 6'3 330lbs, he will fit well with Ethan Gullett of Russell.
:Thumbs: TTT
DT was looking at KCU, so I would sat it is possible...... He was thinking about that last fall. but did not get to do anything beacuse WVU Tech really screwed with him and his family. Offering a scholarship, then after he got ehre and was enrolled came up and said ..OOOOPS we dont have one for ya, pay up for school if you want to play...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:DT was looking at KCU, so I would sat it is possible...... He was thinking about that last fall. but did not get to do anything beacuse WVU Tech really screwed with him and his family. Offering a scholarship, then after he got ehre and was enrolled came up and said ..OOOOPS we dont have one for ya, pay up for school if you want to play...

I wouldn't have taken to kindly to that if I was him...