Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 3- Magoffin County vs. Johnson Central 2/9/07
Who will win at Magoffin County High School?
I will say....Lady Hornets by 15, they are playing good right now.
magoffin... it also helps that it is at home for the hornets
MC may win but not by much . MC 69 JC 65. GO Eagles prove me wrong.
MC -- at least 10.
MC by 3 if Ashley Jade doesnt play. MC 14 at home.
Any info on if Ashley Jade will play?
I guess everyone will know that answer Friday night.
Ill say Jc by 10 if Ashley Jade doesn't play. I'll still go with Jc by 5 if she does play. It was almost to close to call at JC. Should be a great game to watch. Hope to see everyone out for this one. GO JC!!!
You really need to understand that Magoffin is on a roll and that game at JC was one of the Lady Hornets poorest performances, don't forget about the 1st game in the Country Music Highway Tournament, in which the Lady Hornets won by 20.
MC by 8
mcfan1 Wrote:You really need to understand that Magoffin is on a roll and that game at JC was one of the Lady Hornets poorest performances, don't forget about the 1st game in the Country Music Highway Tournament, in which the Lady Hornets won by 20.

Would it be reasonable to say that the game you mentioned was one of the worst that JC had played? And also maybe they've improved since that game. Why can't you give JC a little credit for their performance in the last game?
I give Johnson Central all the credit in the world, I think they are one of the best teams in the region, but in that last game Magoffin was completely out of sink, I was not trying to knock Central.
Anyone know if the game is still on?
Just found out the game is still on as scheduled.
BballFan63 Wrote:Would it be reasonable to say that the game you mentioned was one of the worst that JC had played? And also maybe they've improved since that game. Why can't you give JC a little credit for their performance in the last game?

So the 1 point lost was their worst game of the year...what would u call the 20 pt loss earlier in the season to magoffin? I give JC credit they are the second best team in the 57th but they just can't handle Magoffin at home. I would like to know what MC's winning streak at home is. I'm pretty sure their last loss was to perry county central loss a year or so ago.
The last loss the Lady Hornets experienced at home was January 10, 2005 against Perry Central, where they lost 75-72. The last three years their record at home is
25-1 (96.1%), and they have 19 consecutive wins in a row and counting at home.
Got this from the KHSAA website.
mcfan1 Wrote:The last loss the Lady Hornets experienced at home was January 10, 2005 against Perry Central, where they lost 75-72. The last three years their record at home is
25-1 (96.1%), and they have 19 consecutive wins in a row and counting at home.
Got this from the KHSAA website.

WOW! That is amazing. I dont see JC stopping the winning streak.
Magoffin will take this one!
MC by 15+
Who won the first 2 games when they played each other, But I say MC by 15
SunDoctor Wrote:Ill say Jc by 10 if Ashley Jade doesn't play. I'll still go with Jc by 5 if she does play. It was almost to close to call at JC. Should be a great game to watch. Hope to see everyone out for this one. GO JC!!!
good call Smile
NYY10 Wrote:Who won the first 2 games when they played each other, But I say MC by 15

MC
Magoffin Co wins it
Fooking_A Wrote:So the 1 point lost was their worst game of the year...what would u call the 20 pt loss earlier in the season to magoffin? I give JC credit they are the second best team in the 57th but they just can't handle Magoffin at home. I would like to know what MC's winning streak at home is. I'm pretty sure their last loss was to perry county central loss a year or so ago.

No, actually I was referring to the 20 pt loss as one of their worst - not the 1 point loss. Add to that the game this past Friday night. Also one of their worst, but I will say that I think Magoffin County played extremely well and looked good.
Quote:Ill say Jc by 10 if Ashley Jade doesn't play. I'll still go with Jc by 5 if she does play. It was almost to close to call at JC.

How many games would it take before they get credit even with the fans of the other team? At some point or other you have to be able to see it. MC controls this region this year. It might be different next year, but at the present, they are on top and need to be respected by people like SunDoctor.
BballFan63 Wrote:Would it be reasonable to say that the game you mentioned was one of the worst that JC had played? And also maybe they've improved since that game. Why can't you give JC a little credit for their performance in the last game?
Magoffin wasnt focused that game they were getting ready to heard to Louisville right after that game so. Magoffin is at least 20 points better.