Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard / JBS Game Cancelled
champion Wrote:you don't use bluegrassrivals to make posts about the region and the games and your opinions. you use it to argue and fight and diss jbs.
I have made over 1400 post on BGR and most I was giving congrats to a lot of teams. If you don't like what I have to say then dont read my post.
champion Wrote:you don't use bluegrassrivals to make posts about the region and the games and your opinions. you use it to argue and fight and diss jbs.
Here is my opinion about a game in the region, congrats to PCC for beating JBS and congrats to Hazard for being the 14th All A champions.
I was looking forward to this game. But it doesn't matter the way JBS is playing right now we would blow them out. I guess we will have to wait for the regional....if JBS makes it that far...............
Hazard had to cancel a game becos we have played too many with all the tournaments we have played in. If you check the schedules you will see that the Lady Dawgs had a home game scheduled the same time as the Hazard-JBS home game. I'd say that this is the reason why the JBS game was the one chosen to be cancelled.
Benchwarmer Wrote:How many coaches have you fired? Wait, you cant fire yours they run the place. Side note: Honeycutt and Feltner were not fired.
Honeycutt was dropped when he had a sick child and sent to Cordia Feltner resigned because he was forced too. And if our coaches can'tbe fired , we have a choice to go somewhere else.
THe stepp family is the problem at jbs Clark=ballhog Clint=same thing and their coach only cares about them two when tate cox is the best player there
3 points Wrote:Honeycutt was dropped when he had a sick child and sent to Cordia Feltner resigned because he was forced too. And if our coaches can'tbe fired , we have a choice to go somewhere else.
Bring in someones sick child to make a point. GO to a Dr. you need to be checked. Honeycutt wanted to go to Cordia.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Bring in someones sick child to make a point. GO to a Dr. you need to be checked. Honeycutt wanted to go to Cordia.
Hey, I didn't have anything to do with it. You are the ones that made those decisions. You need the check up. We'll see what happens to Amburgey.
WWell see what happens to coach Stepp. OH wait nothing.
Benchwarmer Wrote:WWell see what happens to coach Stepp. OH wait nothing.
He is a good coach so nothing should happen to him.
yeah a good coach dont worship his nephews like their the only two people playin for the team