• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeSales @ Christian Academy (Louisville) 11/18
Thoughts and predictions?

DeSales 10-2

Losses to Ballard 25-10 and
Christian Academy of Louisville 12-7

Christian Acacdemy of Louisville 11-1

Lost to Simon Kenton 41-14
CAL will pitch the shutout this time. I will go with CAL 14-0.
DeSales by 1
E, it's a different year. Last year I went to the first matchup with the Red Helmet Club. We left the field with all of us thinking DeSales could reverse it in the second meeting. Me, 1 member of the Red Helmet Club and another Card fan went this year. We left the field thinking there is no way possible for DeSales to reverse it. They wouldn't have even sniffed the endzone if the punter didn't bobble the ball, leading to a punt block for a td.
Got to have faith.
mysonis55 Wrote:CAL will pitch the shutout this time. I will go with CAL 14-0.

Going with DeSales because 55 said CAL. :worthy:

DeSales 21
CAL 14
You should learn to listen 64.
Desales 28 CAL 27
For all you easterners, have you noticed something different this year? Last year after CAL beat DeSales in the regular season, you immediately had DeSales fans by the butt load posting how they weren't concerned because they always win the second time around. That has not been the case this year. That would tend to tell me that the Colts faithful are concerned.
mysonis55 Wrote:For all you easterners, have you noticed something different this year? Last year after CAL beat DeSales in the regular season, you immediately had DeSales fans by the butt load posting how they weren't concerned because they always win the second time around. That has not been the case this year. That would tend to tell me that the Colts faithful are concerned.

I'm pretty much the only DeSales poster left over here. Most are on the other site, which is geared a little more towards Louisville football.

DeSales has some injury issues heading into this game Friday. A good defense can always give you a chance to win. As good as our defense is, we have been prone to give up a big play here, and there. This game will be like all the other ones. Hard hitting, whoever makes the least mistakes will win.
One thing to add though is, last game our starting qb, had been injured, we went with our backup, who is a pocket guy, stands back there and is not going to run pretty much ever. That was a big advantage to CAL with their ends. This game however our starter is back, and he is very much a running threat.
As far as a prediction, we played a great first half last week at Glasgow. That DeSales, would beat CAL. We came out in the 2nd half, and got our asses handed to us. That DeSales would lose by 3 plus TD's to CAL. So it depends on which DeSales we see. This is a young team, so anythings can happen. BUT.....Revenge is and always has been a big motivator in our playoff success against CAL, I think it will serve us again, and we will win a close one.
But, I also remember that CAL had their best lineman out. I think he is back now. That is truly where games are won or lost.
will this game be streamed i know desalles streams their games hope so would like to watch the rematch was able to see the first one.