Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central at Mercer County 11/4/2016
Knox Central (4-5-1) goes on the road to take on Mercer County (6-4). The Panthers won this game last year by a score of 19-17. Will the Titans get some revenge this time around?
Knox must not have any offense

Zero points in last two games
Best wishes for a panther win. Hope Coach Russell gets his kids all lined out by Friday and pointed at one goal.
Panthers by 12
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Panthers by 10
Mercer by 14.
I have a bad feeling that Mercer County will win this one, but I certainly hope I am wrong.

Mercer County - 27

Knox Central - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Knox Central has to control their internal turmoil to win
I believe Knox responds with a win. The Mercer defense is not quite as formidable as the 2 teams that held them scoreless the last 2 weeks.
Knox Central - 27

Mercer County - 14
attn: all Knox Central parents, this is Coach Lombardi. Please remember to wash practice uniforms also before turning them in. Equipment turn in is scheduled for Monday, November 7th. Thanks for another great season. Maybe next year we will figure out how to beat them dang South Western Warriors.
Knocks by 20
jim rome Wrote:attn: all Knox Central parents, this is Coach Lombardi. Please remember to wash practice uniforms also before turning them in. Equipment turn in is scheduled for Monday, November 7th. Thanks for another great season. Maybe next year we will figure out how to beat them dang South Western Warriors.

Not so fast my friend. KC may not score on offense much at all. This game #44 for knox finds the endzone twice. Defense scores one as well. 21-7.
It's past time for KC to find themselves. They are a run team and has almost always been. They just need to get back to the basics and use that big oline and run over teams. If they don't this will be the last game for this season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
20-17 Mercer
Knox and Mercer both have played pretty decent schedules respectively. Knox has played two really good teams the past two weeks, which has attributed to their lack of offense. Mercer's defense is solid. Grayson Blevins and Tyus Short are exceptional tacklers. Trevon Faulkner controls the middle when the ball is in the air. I think Mercer has too much speed and athleticism for the Panthers. Tough to get beat down the way they have these past two weeks and come out with a win this week. With that said, Knox is very capable of winning and dominating the line of scrimmage. I like the Titans 24-17