Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UT problems??
Okay a lineman was "dismissed" quietly 2 weeks ago. Hobbs couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle on Saturday, and now Jaylen Hurd has quit the team.

What's going on in Knoxville Tennessee???
I think he is going to finish the season with th though.
Who cares.... I'm tickled Pink to see this!!!!

I HATE TENNESSEE!!!!!!!

While their at it, might be a good idea just to cancel their entire athletic program.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I've read controversial articles this morning. It isn't clear to me whether he will play at all.
I boycotted Tennessee for a few years until we beat them in football in 2011....

:truestory:
Oh Pulp!!! I thought Tennessee and Louisville were your in your top three!!

Confusednicker:
Listen, I think all of a sudden we have a hell of a chance of going down there and beating them, especially if we are coming off a win over Georgia. Those Orange morons actually thought they were a national championship contender this year, and it turns out they can't even win the SEC East in a very down year. I'll bet ol Butch Jones' seat is a lot hotter than Stoops' has ever been right now.
Seems to me that Butch Jones isn't the savior that all the Vol fans thought he would be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
A Live look from Knoxville.

[Image: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk123...cRATS1.jpg]
You could tell after their opening scare against an FCS opponent that TN is not the team many thought theyd be.
Dobbs has actually digressed a large amount.

Depending on the buyout, Jones will most likely be gone.
Well, Jalen Hurd's mother is in Knoxville today to answer charges. Evidently she became confrontational to other fans during the Tennessee Florida game, then down right combative when police tried to intervene.

She sure doesn't look old enough to be his mom!
The Vol fans are diffinatly turning on Butch, but the guy seems to be recruiting really well and I don't see the Utee administration pulling the trigger this year...Maybe they throw some cordinators under the bus...The injury excuse don't fly in Nov, heck everybody is beat up this time of year...But don't you love the media coverage about this, nothing sucks like the big orange...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A view from the Tennessee football complex.

[Image: https://enlightenme.com/images/2014/08/h...l-work.jpg]
Maybe Fat Phil isn't so bad.