Poll: Who take this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
100.00%
Shelby Valley
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville VS Shelby Valley 10/28
The TIGERS coming off an EXTREMELY difficult Win over Raceland remaining unbeaten at 9-0 AND clinching another District Title!Paintsville will be Hosting Shelby Valley Friday Night October 28th for their FINAL regular season game which will be held at MEMORIAL FIELD! Can Paintsville cap off another 10 win regular season or will Shelby Valley hand them their first loss?
42-6 Paintsville
Tigers by 36
Paintsville.... and they go 10-0 in back-to-back seasons.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Paintsville by as many as they want. Will probably pay closer attention to the belfry/JC game this week, should be a showdown
Of course I'll have to be at memorial field supporting our Tigers But dang if I won't be trying to figure out a way to keep track of the Central Belfry game!!

Tigers 42
Shelby Valley 7
Paintville 52
Shelby valley 6
Tigers enter playoffs undefeated and make a run at state!
No problem for Paintsville in this one.
Paintsville - 47
Shelby Valley - 12
Paintsville: 50
Valley: 6
Paintsville 297
Shelby Valley -3
Tigers with a quick clock

42-6
The only time this game will be close is before kickoff it's going to be all Tigers as much as they want
Contender (PV)......another hint 1A....Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
Paintsville easily.
64SUR Wrote:Contender (PV)......another hint 1A....Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:

I got it 64SUR !!! I think.......yep I know exactly who your talking about but I won't just blurt it out and spoil it! I'll see if anyone else can figure it out!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I got it 64SUR !!! I think.......yep I know exactly who your talking about but I won't just blurt it out and spoil it! I'll see if anyone else can figure it out!!

I'm lost
swampdonkey Wrote:I'm lost

64 was just acting like he gave 2 hints of who was going to win this game. I was just acting a fool like it took me a minute to figure out who (PV) was and his other hint was 1A. Just cut' up as usual!
Paintsville 48 SV 8
Paintsville - 43

Shelby Valley - 7
Almost game day!! The 9-0 Tigers ready to get into their 10th and final, reg season game and Move into the playoffs! Paintsville's record since week one of 2015 is 22-1!!
The 1 still hurts
E's Army Wrote:The 1 still hurts

Actually E it hurts Real bad! Only thing gonna get us over it is go get one of our own in December! Pikeville earned it! That was a special team last year!! Keep the Title in the East!
Game day!
Tigers roll
43-7 Paintsville