Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4A District 5 and 6 playoff predictions
(4) Russell County @ (1) East Jessamine
(2) Wayne County vs. (3) Taylor County

(3) Knox Central @ (2) Mercer County
(1) Rockcastle County vs (4) West Jessamine

I believe the Rock/Wayne/Knox/Russell district would have the home field for region this season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It won't matter about home field advantage. It will be an all district 6 final anyway.
oldschool77 Wrote:It won't matter about home field advantage. It will be an all district 6 final anyway.

I don't know. I think East Jessamine should beat Russell County but I also think that Mercer County is a dangerous match up for Knox Central. They can sling the ball all over the field. I think Knox is better but they will be on the road against a team that can throw.

Remember, last year the Mercer-Knox game was a 2-point game.
Agree with East Jess beating Russell. Wayne beats Taylor. Rock beats West Jess. I think Knox beats Mercer, but that doesn't matter because Rock beats winner. Wayne beats East Jess. I think Knox or Wayne could upset Rock. Hard to beat a team twice and the Wayne game was a tossup. I don't think Mercer beats Knox and then beats Rock. Therefore the final two will be out of Knox, Rock, and Wayne, in my humble opinion.
JMO:
Rock, Wayne
East, Mercer
Final: Wayne vs Rock
I like Wayne's spot. Having home field would have been nice, but on paper the District 6 champ got a tougher road: Mercer or Knox.

That Russell Co./ East Jess game could be interesting. Probably one of the better chances a #4 seed has in this year's playoffs.
Cardfan1 Wrote:I like Wayne's spot. Having home field would have been nice, but on paper the District 6 champ got a tougher road: Mercer or Knox.

That Russell Co./ East Jess game could be interesting. Probably one of the better chances a #4 seed has in this year's playoffs.

I was thinking about that but home field advantage is huge in that Regional Championship game.
I know anything can happen, but I feel as though Rockcastle will win the region and move on to play Johnson Central in the 4A Semifinals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON