• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson county at Bell County
Thoughts and predictions
Bell by 18.
Bell gets back on winning track for a week. Confusedinglepar

Bell County 35
Jackson County 07
Bell wins because 64SUR says so.
Closer than years past, but Bell still wins.
Gimmie game for the Bobcats, just what they need after the beating they took from Corbin.

Bell County - 40

Jackson County - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Bell County - 42

Jackson County - 13
I will be interested to see how many yards Myles Hurst gets in this one. After seeing what he did to Casey County, I may have to adjust my prediction as he could easily hang 3 or 4 TDs on Bell by himself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bell 🔔 will ring loud with a big win
just because humfleets down I'm picking Jackson lol everyone likes to see a big twist don't you agree?
Bell has the athletes to win games like this. They don't have enough coaching to beat good teams.
Bell County meets the eye test..big and have some nice looking athletes. Jackson Co. is beat up right now and has a lot of injuries. The Generals will battle hard though and that is all that can be asked for of the boys win, lose or draw. Bell County is still a tough place to play no matter how down they maybe right now.
Bell 35-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not one to change my score, but after looking into this a little bit, I'm gonna have to change my prediction. I think one could argue that Jackson County looked better than Bell against their two common opponents. Myles Hurst put up more yards on Casey County than the entire Bell County offense.

This should be a really good game and I think Jackson County wins.

Jackson County - 30

Bell County - 28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bell by 24
Did everyone see the news about our superintendent and misuse of funds.
Crook!!
Jackson County is pretty beat up right now and have several injuries. I believe Jackson will give everything they have against a big and athletic Bell Co. Team. The Bobcats may not be what they have been in the past but they are much better than their record indicates and Log Mountain is still one of the hardest places to play in the state!

Go Generals!
Jackson county does have a good back but with padded stats anyone under the sun that is athletic can put up numbers like that on freshman an jv be more impressive if he put numbers up like that against the first team defenses he has went against
Cats32 Wrote:Jackson county does have a good back but with padded stats anyone under the sun that is athletic can put up numbers like that on freshman an jv be more impressive if he put numbers up like that against the first team defenses he has went against

Thank you for trying to diminish this young man's accomplishments. For the record last night was not a Running clock game. Jackson County had the ball 3 additional times inside Bell's inside the five and could not punch it in or they would have at least 64 points.. Most of his yards if not all were on Bells first team... Also most of our team is sophomore led. There was no padding of stats last night ...he earned it!!
Bobcat4years Wrote:Bell by 24
Did everyone see the news about our superintendent and misuse of funds.
Crook!!

You nailed the point spread