Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCA 41 Somerset 28
Final.

Closer game than the score would indicate!

Congratulations LCA
Sounds like the bunnies played their hearts out, but LCA had too much left in the tank at the end of the game. Congrats to LCA!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
this one is on the coaches for Somerset not kids. bad def. call put LCA up. hardly any subbing against the no huddle same kids going both ways with a 60+ roster makes no since at all.
Congratulations on big win LCA. :Cheerlead
Nice win for LCA. Good game, thanks 64 for the updates, I would have watched this one but was in Panama City. These 2 could meet again. Good Luck the rest of the way, now go beat Danville.
It was a great high school football game. Tie game with 5-6 minutes left. LCA with 4th and goal from the 11. Touchdown on a pass to Wheatley just inside the goal line. THAT was the play of the game. SHS holds there, maybe a different final score. Congrats to LCA. Opposite of game against Danville, SHS offense played good enough to win. SHS defense played great against the run in first half but, couldn't stop the run in second half. That was the difference in the game. SHS is capable of beating either Danville or LCA, they WILL get another shot in a few weeks.
I think Danville will beat Lca, but will be a good game. I wouldn't count the Briar Jumpers out yet.