Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset Throttles Caverna 46-8
The Jumpers traveled to Horse Cave and beat a woefully over matched Caverna team. The only thing that didn't work well for the Jumpers was the kick after tds. Need to shore that up.. The starting Defense was huge all night only letting the Caverna offense cross their 30 yrd line on a silly personal foul in the 1st half.
The Jumper's O was solid all night also, as they started on the Caverna side of the field and scored early and often, as Jordan Doan scored on the first play untouched.The Bunnies lead 38-0 at the end of 1st qtr and they started subbing in backups to keep starters healthy and get younger players some touches.
Good win for the Jumpers, now turn your attention to a different kind of beast as we travel again to take on the mighty Ads...
Caverna?
mysonis55 Wrote:Caverna?

1a school in Horse Cave, Ky..4 head coaches in the last 4 years 1 of which was a former Somerset coach thus the two year contract.
Most teams have one of these games on sch. to get the young guys in and kind of works like a extra by week for starters seeing they are subbed in 1st half. I believe they had them on sch. through Coach Ford when he went their. Just make sure the starters remember Caverna is not Danville lol, and I'm sure they do. Congrats on your practice last night Jumpers lol
Congrats Bunnies
I can't believe this is even a thread.
That's my point.
Don't like don't read it. Sorry we all can't be Mayfield and LCA.
But you can schedule guys like them.
Hard to not pull for a team like Caverna. Have to admire kids that stick it out, and stay on the team when you know you will get beat bad almost every week. From 09-14 they played Mayfield in the 1st round every year. That had to be a long bus ride knowing what was fix in to happen. Would love to see teams like Caverna, and both the Fultons to have a winning season.