Poll: Who Wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pineville
57.14%
McCreary Central
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville @ McCreary Central
Who wins and Why ?
Good measuring stick for the Raiders. Step up in competition level. I think it will be close but Pineville will prevail by 10. If McCreary wins it will be huge. They may be able to win out.
Should be a good game. I know McCreary is much improved this year with a great RB and are big up front. I know everyone thinks Pineville's season has been a disappointment but they are a couple bounces of the football away from being 4-1 right now. The Middlesboro game is something I still can't explain. They actually outplayed Paris and just had some bad blown assignments. I think the schedule that Pineville has played will have them ready for district. And that is what matters right?
Both have a lot of offensive weapons. I think if McCreary gets a few stops they may pull out win. But if Pineville gets up fast then McCreary will be in trouble. Afraid to call this one Pineville by 10
Pineville - 38

McCreary Central - 21
This game will answer the question to get back in the district or stay out for the raiders.
BossEric Wrote:This game will answer the question to get back in the district or stay out for the raiders.

One game should never determine if a team plays in District or not. Probably a mistake to have gotten out in first place. This should be a good ball game. Def. will determine winner, who can get a couple stops.Confusednicker:
I agree about the defense it will play a major roll in who wins. My head says to pick Pineville but my Heart says pick McCreary. I said early on this Team would beat someone that no one expected them to beat, just might be Pineville. Go Raiders !!!!!
Raiders have improved leaps and bounds last couple of seasons. Hope to see them back in district soon. With Bell being down and Wayne moving up this is not the monster district it was a couple of years ago.
I agree. Good time to get back in. McCreary has 29 soph. And jr's on roster.
FootballFan6804 Wrote:Should be a good game. I know McCreary is much improved this year with a great RB and are big up front. I know everyone thinks Pineville's season has been a disappointment but they are a couple bounces of the football away from being 4-1 right now. The Middlesboro game is something I still can't explain. They actually outplayed Paris and just had some bad blown assignments. I think the schedule that Pineville has played will have them ready for district. And that is what matters right?

McCreary one toot of a horn being 5-1. I look for a good game, and a chance to win the game. That's all anyone could ask for. Go Raiders.:popcorn:
Damn horns
Enough talk! can the raiders step up to the next level? Teams that the raiders have beat are 4-19. Two of the teams are winless . Tonight will answer all the questions !
I have to pick Pineville in a close one. all you Pineville fans can stop at Crowley's Cafe on 92 for some good home cooking or Raider One Stop across the from the school for some great barbecue Confusednicker: