Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg vs Paintsville Updates
Williamsburg 00
Paintsville 00

End of 1st...:Cheerlead
Any radio stations carrying this? I can't get the stream of Paintsville's radio to work.
3:51 in half
Paintsville 15-0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://www.aroundpaintsville.com is live streaming the game. Scroll to the very bottom of their page and you will see the "ustream" video feed
Pupaw Wrote:Any radio stations carrying this? I can't get the stream of Paintsville's radio to work.

I tried all the radio streams with no luck! Finally found live video stream on aroundpaintsville.com.
Tigers just scored on a blocked punt
Paintsville D holding strong! Offense having a time finding their stride. Blocked punt just put Paintsville up 21-0
Blocked punt returned for TD
Paintsville 22-0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
22-0 with 1:55 left in first half! Paintsville
Paintsville with pick 6 awaiting flag!
No doubt will bring it back
Personal foul AFTER the interception against Paintsville! TD called back but Paintsville ball! 1:20 remaining in the half and ball on the 34.
Touchdown tigers!!!

28-0
Chris Allen having a BIG night! Extra point good. 29-0. All coming in the 2nd quarter! 1:08 remaining in first half!
Tigers with an onside kick recovery. Paintsville ball with 1:02 remaining in first half!
Going to be a running clock the entire second half it looks like
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Going to be a running clock the entire second half it looks like

All the scoring coming in the 2nd quarter. Sounds like it took the Tigers a little while to get started 💤💤bus ride.
Running clock applied! All 36 points coming in the 2nd quarter! Yellowjackets fans getting a tad rowdy!
^
It is.
Im having a good time watching it while the Whitley game is at half. Bell is having homecoming and its taking forever.
lol, you can hear all the Williamsburg guys around the radio guy for Paintsville getting mad about Paintsville "Running up the score" and "kicking onside kicks"

1. Its the 2nd quarter. I recall Wburg beating teams a lot worse than that a couple of years ago at halftime.

2. It wasn't an onside kick, it was a squib that hit a upman. Even if it was, it doesn't matter, its the second quarter, and you could tell Pville is trying to get the running clock going for the second half.

Its pretty comical

Is that you giving em hell old jacket? Confusednicker:
Very impressed with tigers passing game tonight glad to see the offense doesn't have to rely on phelps.
Mountian Man Wrote:Very impressed with tigers passing game tonight glad to see the offense doesn't have to rely on phelps.

Same here! Lets you breath a little easier on those 3rd downs when you see them just toss one for a 45 yd gain to get out of a 3rd and 9!
Realistically going for the running clock is an effort to keep the score down. It's just no fun being on the short side of that scenario.
Got me give them an A for effort! Paintsville getting covered up with yellow laundry all of a sudden here in the second half!
Sounds like Paintsville came out flat. Raceland did as well the. Went into the half up 42-19. These two are in for an epic showdown in october
I agree! If your a fan of either fan base and your planning on missing a game that will not be the one you will want to miss!!

Williamsburg on the board with a 43yd field goal!
Subs in at beginning of 4th! Good job boys!
To much Tiger for the Jackets tonight.