Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel @ Lincoln County 09/16/16
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

North Laurel 3-1
Lincoln County 0-4

This game has the making of and Upset going by the team record. :yikes::yikes::yikes:
North by 14
Upset Lincoln 22 North 20
North has been playing well mixing things up really good. They seem to be firing on all cylinders. Granted anything can happen in a football game but I have a feeling they are going to be in the W column again this week after this game. A buddy sent me the two plays from last week that were up for 'play of the game' on the WYMT channel for week 3. They are still up if anyone wants to check them out WYMT Sports page.
Something tells me this is going to be a close game, Lincoln County is 0-4 but has played pretty good this year. With that said I think north wins in a barn burner. :Cheerlead

North Laurel 28
Lincoln County 27
Haven't seen N. Laurel this year, but the coach has a good program going. Lincoln is big and tough, though their lineman go two ways and wear out. I'll take North Laurel pulling away late 28-13
Jags by 14
Lincoln County by a touchdown in Death Valley.
This has the potential to be a really close game. Lincoln is still looking for their first win and North has a very important district game next week. Hopefully the jags won't be over looking Lincoln. Gonna take the jags 21-17
Lincoln Co is always one of those teams that is full grit and plays hard. If the team that played Wayne Co shows up, JAGS get 2nd loss of season. If the JAGS come to play hard for 4 full qts of football then JAGS win. What say you JAGS?? Who shows up?? I say Coaches have them ready and JAGS win in a very competitive game 28 to 14.
Jim Black's D will show up big