Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 30 South Charleston 6
Final from Johnsonville.

JC grinded one out tonight.

JC had 8 fumbles, 3 lost and 2 turnover on downs. But found a way to use their O-Line and Running backs to wear South Char. down.

JC needed a game like this. South Charleston is a good football team,
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
pulp fiction Wrote:final from johnsonville.

Jc grinded one out tonight.

Jc had 8 fumbles, 3 lost and 2 turnover on downs. But found a way to use their o-line and running backs to wear south char. Down.

Jc needed a game like this. South charleston is a good football team,

Congratulations, JC!!!
Congrats JC
SC sucks. Does JC play anyone in West Virginia that even has a pulse? That tells me all I need to know about the state of high school football in West Virginia. It has really fallen off a cliff in the last 15 years.
JC is one of the top 10 schools in KY. Year in year out they put a good team on the field.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:SC sucks. Does JC play anyone in West Virginia that even has a pulse? That tells me all I need to know about the state of high school football in West Virginia. It has really fallen off a cliff in the last 15 years.

We scrimmaged Cabell Midland... and have beat Capital and South Charleston this season.
[quote=dangerousdaneerfan]SC sucks. Does JC play anyone in West Virginia that even has a pulse? That tells me all I need to know about the state of high school football in West Virginia. It has really fallen off a cliff in the last 15 years.[/QUOTE

They can't get anyone in ky to schedule them besides belfry. They have to play teams from Canada and WV. Lol😂😂😂
The Pitts kid from South Charleston is a pretty good player. He will probably have to Red Shirt next season at Penn State. He was quick to the ball on D and made some nice catches on O.
South Charleston had a great game plan early in the game..... they had 9 in the box and was firing every gap. They wanted to make JC throw the ball to beat them.

Well, JC just so happens JC has a good enough passing game that made South Charleston have to spread out. Once that happened, JC started doing what JC does.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:SC sucks. Does JC play anyone in West Virginia that even has a pulse? That tells me all I need to know about the state of high school football in West Virginia. It has really fallen off a cliff in the last 15 years.

Glad you could make time in your busy trailer park to give us the insight. You can now go back and snuggle with your sister.
Sc is a good team. Jc defense kept getting stops all night. By the second half jc just lined up and made a worn out sc bunch like it. Jc is the real deal folks. If jc doesn't fumble what seemed like 10 times then jc puts a running clock on them. People who bash jc needs to get over it. Congrats to jc. Who the hell does jc gotta play to get some respect. I'm not even a true fan of jc but hell I see a good program when I see it. I hope one day Lawrence co. can get back on the level that jc is on.
Congrats Eagles!
Against South Warren, we never got our offense going.... and I would aruge that our offense was better last season.

Tonight couldn't have went worse for JC on Offense. 8 fumbles with 3 lost and 2 turn over on downs. BUT they found a way to get the machine rolling. And score points.

TBH, it looked like Capital, Lex Cath. and South Charleston all wore down by the mid 3rd qtr. We're talking about three established and respected programs. JC's style of Offense is designed to wear you down and gain 5 to 7 yards per carry. But with the O-Line we have and the skill players who can make one move and take it to the house.... our offense can go from Zero to 100 in the blink of an eye.
This south Charleston team was well coached this was a heck of game till Johnson central broke a couple of big plays , only thing I seen wrong with south Charleston was there quarter back when he stayed in the pocket he was pretty much on target but I think when you're Running for your life it's hard to make good decisions
Johnson central defense looked really good over all people don't understand that we had running back out last night.

Trevor hurt starting halfback
Steve o out for season starting wide receiver
Marcus out for the season starting defense tackle
Dillon conley out for season starting center senior
Two more kids don't know there names Johnson central looking really good playing lot of younger players on to Harlan county should be a good hard hitting game
All teams JC have played this year are very good teams!! These type teams will help us later in the year for sure.
Capital, WV. (#5 in WV. Class 3A) won 41-19 last night over Parkersburg, WV.

Capital, WV. is 2-1 on the season.
Lex. Cath. is 1-3 on the season.
South Charleston, WV. is 1-2 on the season.
Paula Dean Wrote:Glad you could make time in your busy trailer park to give us the insight. You can now go back and snuggle with your sister.

I live in West Virginia and have followed WV HS football for years. I have seen good HS football in WV in the past. Kanawha Valley teams USED to be good. That has changed over the years with declining enrollments and school starting in some areas a week after football practice starts.