Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Van WV @ Phelps 9-2
Who wins this matchup?
Van by 12
Go Hornets...Phelps is improved.
I really hope Phelps can pull off their first win of the season!
I admire the kids that suit up for Phelps and Jenkins, they know they aren't going to win much but must definitely love the game. I kinda feel the same about Allen Central and South Floyd, hopefully once they merge they will build a good program over the years. I'm sure the new and nicer facilities will get more kids excited for football at the new Floyd County school.
Don't know much about Van, but I am rooting for the Hornets

Phelps 20

Van, WV 14
Phelps 13
Van (WV) 07

Go Hornets :Cheerlead
Van, WV is (1-0) beat Meadow Bridge, WV (20-6) on 8/26

Van wins 28-7 against Phelps
Any shot ESPNU picks up this game ? SOS is out the roof
Good luck to Coach Jones and his Hornets, always gonna take the in-state school in these matchups.

Phelps 35
Van 22
TigerBlues Wrote:Any shot ESPNU picks up this game ? SOS is out the roof

I said the same thing when Jenkins beat Paintsville a few years ago. We should get showtime on Comedy Central
Phelps....

Come on Phelps!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Real Badman Wrote:I said the same thing when Jenkins beat Paintsville a few years ago. We should get showtime on Comedy Central

Did you say that to yourself or to a friend ? It wasn't on here, couldn't find it TongueirateSho
Phelps' first win is coming...but not yet

Pulling for the Hornets

Van 26-12
After reviewing tapes/last years matchup.....
Van WV- 35
Phelps- 6 possibly 12
There is a chance that if Phelps stays healthy that they can win at least 3 of the next 4 games after this one though!

Montcalm, Hannan, and Jenkins I like their chances. Twin Valley is doable.
Van, WV - 30

Phelps - 13
Fellows, Phelps is a pretty good football team. When they get the kinks worked out on offense they will be a dangerous team. Defense is pretty solid already, the DT Wofford or Swafford #64 I think is a hoss cat. Good things happen for Phelps this week could be ther start of a lil streak for the hornets.
I don't know anything about Van but I hope Phelps get in the win column this week
Go Hornets
No doubt the Hornets Nest will be buzzing! This team is hungry for a W!

Good Luck Hornets!:Cheerlead