Thoughts and Predictions.

Leslie County 2-0

Leslie County 42 Magoffin 00
Leslie County 35 Knott County Central 00

Williamsburg 0-2

Williamsburg 22 Lexington Christian 32
Williamsburg 27 Somerset 42

:football::football::football::football:
Going with my Hometown Leslie County this one will be a shoot-out. Air Raid from both teams. Leslie defense will be to strong in the end. Could be as many as 4 receivers getting over a 100 yd a piece. Confusederiously:

Leslie County 49
Williamsburg 28
Leslie Co will have a challenge this game.
Williamsburg 28-14
The burg gets their first win and starts to wake people up. I think they will crack the top ten soon. I think it's another year of great expectations with little results from 64's hometown bunch.
Leslie County. by 7. Another loss for Williamsburg. Best 0-3 team in sate.
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg 28-14

Hard to win in Leslie County...
Wburg 31-28...
Leslie won 27-19 last year so I just have this feeling the Jackets clean some stuff up and get the win...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leslie's defense turns in another good performance and offense continues to get better. Leslie wins 35-14.
I think Leslie wins but it will very close game
31-14 williamsburg. Defense should show up in this one
Offensively Williamsburg has to get the ball to Ponder more. He is a freshman but he can give you big time plays. The defense struggled against a very good running back from Somerset. I don't see Leslie having the same type of back. This game will be close but I give the edge to Leslie because the youth of the Burg.
Leslie County - 28

Williamsburg - 20
HardToBeat Wrote:Offensively Williamsburg has to get the ball to Ponder more. He is a freshman but he can give you big time plays. The defense struggled against a very good running back from Somerset. I don't see Leslie having the same type of back. This game will be close but I give the edge to Leslie because the youth of the Burg.

To a real jerk remember this quote Confusednicker:

Other Williamsburg 2014
Views: 49,397 Posted By HardToBeat
Also 64.. Didnt Sizemore's younger brother not...

Also 64.. Didnt Sizemore's younger brother not even finish the season with the Middle school team? So you really think that he is going to be able to lead a high school team.. Come on man.. Just stop...
I'm thinking Williamsburg get in the win column this week.