Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Madisonville - North Hopkins
0%
McCracken County
40.00%
McCracken County (running clock again)
60.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madisonville-NH @ McCracken County (9/2)
Madisonville-NH (0-2) @ McCracken County (2-0)

McCracken Co won 54-14 last season proving to be too much for the rebuilding Madisonville-NH team.

This year the Mustangs have come out on fire scoring 96 points in two games, almost all coming in the first halves. They appear to be a heavy favorite again but need to remain focused considering a big game with Mayfield is on the horizon.
Madisonville-NH will not be intimidated after playing two very good football teams. They will need to find an answer for McCracken QB Cash Jones and his plethora of WRs to have a legitimate shot.
McCracken County 64
Madisonville NL 14

:pondering:
I think they will need some specialty TD's (pick 6, PR, KR) to achieve that score. Coach Jackson stuck with his 2's and 3's in the second half of the first two games. Although, he may try to build some continuity this week with two huge games coming up, followed by district play. I know one freshman who hopes to see another running clock. Franklin Hayes took full advantage last week at Warren Central. First things first though, get the win and get better.
More of the same. McCracken by 30
Does this even need a poll?
Well, I figured you might want to vote Madisonville-NH since you thought Marshall Co might challenge the Cards. HaHa, jk:biggrin: They did show a pulse against Owensboro.
I thought the Marshall's did challenge us pretty well. They just couldn't stop the big plays due to the speed disadvantage. They were way better than they have been in the recent past.
I was surprised by the Qwensboro Madisonville NH score. McCracken Mustangs should win this one easily. If we then win the next 2 games then we just might give BG a better game or a win.
McCracken's front 5 on both sides of the ball have been unchallenged. Not even close. I actually hope Madisonville will have some push. The first team could have put up a century mark in both games, giving up a goose egg. 24 points came off of 3rd string kids. This is with no doubt the best overall talent the Stangs have ever had. Injuries can end it all, yes. But I promise you this team is far better than anyone we've ever had. Yes, it probably gets us our teeth knocked out by Trinity. But implants look pretty good nowadays.......
If the Mustangs see Trinity it will have been one extremely special season!! Have you see the 6A playoff pairings? Not saying it can't happen, this senior class lost at St. Xavier 21-20 as freshman (went for two at the end of the game).
Yes. Glory St. X and others will beat us like we stole something. 6A schools from larger metro areas have backups better than some of our starters. Main difference is depth in the big Hogs.
Actually, I feel that McCracken Co can play with PRP, Manual, St. Xavier and possible Male. The biggest problem; it would take victories in 3 straight games against some combination of 3 of those teams just to get to Trinity in a semi-final match. Not finals, semi-finals!! Wowzers.