Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 20 Louisville Central 14
Final. :Cheerlead
Congratulations REDHOUNDS!!!! Big win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
If not for Belfry, Corbin and Central would probably be battling out again for a state title, with Lex Cath and maybe Boyle being the only other two with a legit shot.

If Belfry wasn't there, Corbin would be on there way to BG most likely.
Great game tonight another classic in Corbin I think this is the first time Corbin has ever beaten central not a 100% sure tho. :Cheerlead
Big time win and Corbin solidifies themselves as the #2 team
Man it feel good to have a cigarette chargers. Confusedmoke: Goodnight folks heading home drive safe. TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Congrats to Corbin
Big win Hounds!!!!
Congrats coach Haddix and the red hounds!
Solid win for the Hounds. That's a "gettin' over the hump" game if there ever was one. Can't wait to see how they fare the next few weeks with Danville, Southwestern and Mayfield on the horizon.. Should be 3 terrific games..
Congrats to the Hounds...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hounds in a nail biter. Great match up.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Big time win and Corbin solidifies themselves as the #2 team

Corbin play with a lot of heart last night on defense. Qb for Central was hard to bring down for sure he was and athlete for sure. Qb Sizemore is a hoss to bring down also. Confusederiously: Go Redhounds
Great win for Corbin, someone said Knox beat them last year as well?
These type of matchups get you ready for the playoffs
Coach Haddix had a great game plan again that concentrated on keeping the speed of Central in check by not letting them have opportunities for runbacks on kickoffs and big open field plays.

Corbin's defense really played well as did Centrals, each given the other little opportunity to score. Central's run defense was outstanding all night allowing very few rushing yards. A late hit on the qb by Central may have changed the game on the finale drive. Corbin didn't get many opportunities but when they did they capitalized the receivers made some great catches especially on the finale drive to set up the winning score. GOOD JOB HOUNDS
Shaping up to be a good one at Lindsey Wilson in 4 weeks.
I really like AJ Moore

I think he is one of the more underrated players in the State and he is a vital piece to what makes Corbin go
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I really like AJ Moore

I think he is one of the more underrated players in the State and he is a vital piece to what makes Corbin go

AJ Moore is the best kept secret in the state at WR. Confusederiously:
Haddix give the ball to the big horse on the last drive and let Sizemore carry them to victory
Both defenses played really well, #8, #3, #81 & #25 all caught my attention on corbin's side . I bet sizemore and the QB for central are sore today, they took a beating. Mitchell made some big catches for corbin, good to see him get involved more in the offense.
Defense was the star for Corbin last night. Probably some Saturday morning quarterbacking on my part, but the way I see it, OLine has to improve or Sizemore is going to get hurt. He took too many shots on the passing downs. Shortening routes may help too. Kept having a snapping issue that will need resolved. Good win, but Central isn't Belfry so we can't hang our hats on it. At least for now, Corbin has certainly earned their spot in the 3A discussion. Go Hounds!
NextGeneration Wrote:Great win for Corbin, someone said Knox beat them last year as well?

:truestory:
Knox beat them last year at Corbin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Solid win for the Hounds. That's a "gettin' over the hump" game if there ever was one. Can't wait to see how they fare the next few weeks with Danville, Southwestern and Mayfield on the horizon.. Should be 3 terrific games..

That schedule will get you ready for the playoffs.
NextGeneration Wrote:Great win for Corbin, someone said Knox beat them last year as well?

Knox beat both teams last year.