Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 38 Phelps 18
Brodey Johnson 330 rushing yards.
Phelps is in the right direction with Coach Jones.. Congrats ER on win
Phelps is improved, kudos to those kids.

Hopefully East Ridge can take their program to the next level. Would love to see them host a playoff game, but I'm afraid they're not there yet.

Congrats to both teams and hopefully both have a successful season.
Congrats East Ridge
Phelps is headed in the right direction. Impressed with the improvements Jones has made already.

Congrats to East Ridge on the win
Phelps is 1000% improved! ER without Johnson loses this game. Defense must improve quickly if they wish to make a serious playoff run.
Golf clap for the Hornets! Good to see things looking up for the program!
Also hat-tip to the Warriors. Congrat's on the W! Johnson was in beast-mode tonight!
Nice game by the Warriors. Only will improve as the season goes on. As for phelps they looked good have a nice quarterback. Should have a good season
School Admin. Wrote:Phelps is 1000% improved! ER without Johnson loses this game. Defense must improve quickly if they wish to make a serious playoff run.

the Broncos without Von Miller lose the Super Bowl?
Congrats to my good buddy Brad Allen and his East Ridge Warriors.
Congrats to E.R. on the win. Watching the Hornets play tonight you could just sense this team turning things around. Their attitude, hustle, and determination was on display. I know it's not much but if this little team can put together 2-3 wins this season and get their confidence up it would be a major step in their rebuilding process. Good luck to both of these teams this year. RB from East Ridge is a stud!
Belfry0304 Wrote:the Broncos without Von Miller lose the Super Bowl?

I was only trying to point out that he was the offense tonight. The NFL is a little different than high school
Final stat line for Johnson:

21 carries
393 yards
5 touchdowns
TribePride Wrote:Final stat line for Johnson:

21 carries
393 yards
5 touchdowns

Thanks for posting this. I thought they had announce he had 330 yards.
The line made things very easy for him.:igiveup: