Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Pike County Central (PCB) 8/27
Hawks comming off a lose at LCC but a good game
Thoughts?
A few weeks ago, I might have predicted a win for Shelby Valley. But the Cats have been riddled with injuries so far, so much so I don't think they'll be able to have much of a chance in this one.

PC by two scores.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Better wait and see what Franklin County decides to do to Valley tonight.
Letcher central bounces back and gets the win 31-20
^^????
Im say pc 35 sv 14
Valley sit out a lot of players tonight against Franklin mostly starters, if they do not get to play next week Hawks name the score. If they do play Hawks win in a close one
Brandon40403 Wrote:Letcher central bounces back and gets the win 31-20

I'm pretty sure Letcher Central plays Pikeville next week ... Wink
footballforlife66 Wrote:Valley sit out a lot of players tonight against Franklin mostly starters, if they do not get to play next week Hawks name the score. If they do play Hawks win in a close one

I agreed if Valley starters are out .. It could get ugly , but if they do play I'm saying

SV 30

Pike Central 24
If the starters are playing it will be a close one, could go either way. But in my opinion pcc has more depth. I think they will wear valley down
Pcc by a bunch and hoping for a speedy recovery for the Shelby valley player injured tonight in the Franklin co game. Wymt is reporting its the starting qb micheal stalker and it's a collapsed lung.! Praying for that young man
Pike Central wins this one....
LCC by 6
Any updates on the Seth Conn injury from the Letcher Central game?? The kid is an absolute playmaker, and while the future is bright for Tyler Hunt, you're asking a lot of the Freshman to step in and fill those shoes
I think tyler will be fine,he just has to play hard and show he can do it me personally i think he will be a good qb
Sure hope this is the right thread predicting this game. :insane: reading who playing Friday night.:Cheerlead

Pike County Central 35
Shelby Valley 20
Hawks by 9
JCam Wrote:Any updates on the Seth Conn injury from the Letcher Central game?? The kid is an absolute playmaker, and while the future is bright for Tyler Hunt, you're asking a lot of the Freshman to step in and fill those shoes

He's gonna have to sit out a couple weeks, it completely devastated him. He's such a tough, gritty kid that just loves to play sports. He mentioned that it was the first time that he's ever had to miss a practice, much less games coming up.

Seth was at practice and was already mentoring Tyler and giving him some pointers.
[Image: http://i64.tinypic.com/n6wbp.jpg]
I was told that SV had 7 starters out against Franklin Co, including the entire starting backfield...

Unless some of those guys are able to go this Saturday, Central will win easily.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pike Central 28
Shelby Valley 14
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:He's gonna have to sit out a couple weeks, it completely devastated him. He's such a tough, gritty kid that just loves to play sports. He mentioned that it was the first time that he's ever had to miss a practice, much less games coming up.

Seth was at practice and was already mentoring Tyler and giving him some pointers.

Glad he'll be back soon! You can tell he's all in just by watching him play... The team feeds off his energy and will surely miss him until he's back... The Hunt kid will be fine with some first team reps... Future is bright for him especially with Conn as a mentor
I think we will be alright,he can get some good time an learn,and make a really good qb.ive watched him played from grade school up him an conn
Hawks take an L in this one without Conn.
Pike Central - 27
Shelby Valley - 6
Pike Central 20-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What radio station is this game on
After being told that the starting QB for Valley is out again this week and it appears he will miss the season, I think Central has no excuses for not being able to take this one. Prediction 35-15 Central.
Final PC 35 SV 10 good game pc good game valley.