Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian @ Williamburg 08/19
Thoughts and Predictions. :yikes::yikes::yikes:
I am a big 1A Williamsburg fan. But I am also a big 2A Lexington Christian fan and this game want even be close. Running Clock early for LCA. I'm thinking 1st Qtr. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall: Sorry Williamsburg fan. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
I agree LCA in a romp.
Agreed LCA by a lot.
LCA by as many as they want...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lca wins just to many horses for Williamsburg to keep up. They may keep it close for a little while but it won't matter
I predict 64 will not sleep very well that week
TigerBlues Wrote:I predict 64 will not sleep very well that week

That is why I didn't post a prediction score. I see numbers Confusedleep:
LCA 43
Williamsburg 15
Wow this thread made it to the second pages. Bump Keep Williamsburg Alive :Cheerlead
I'm just looking forward to some football. Never been to Williamsburg.
LCA big
I agree LCA wins big, but not a running clock. LCA has some great returning skill players and might be able to carry deep in the playoffs, perhaps to BG.
FBfan4life Wrote:I agree LCA wins big, but not a running clock. LCA has some great returning skill players and might be able to carry deep in the playoffs, perhaps to BG.

I hate to be the one to tell you FBfan4life I didn't want to predict a score on this game. But I will predict a early running clock. Confusederiously:
Big shout out to Coach Crawford. Good Luck !!! I think LCA will be very good.
How many times has the 2 teams played against each other and what is the record between the 2? Anyone know?
Nobody picked the dog fight this one was.
congrats to LCA
That's was a great game for the 1st one. Congrats to both sides. I was really impressed with Williamsburg.