Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 69 beats Johnson Central 61
I'm still waitin on a reply Eagle Eye, what in the world are you talkin about?
Poor poor Johnson Central. The hits just keep on coming. Looks like they will be in the 4 and 5 game, and if they win that one then they get to face Big Blue. Wouldn't want to be in their shoes. Has anyone had a more disapointing season than JC? Most people picked them at the top of the region in the pre-season. Starns who was the savior last year has made some suspect moves this season. Wonder how come they just keep losing? What is the only common denomenator in this mathmatical equation of losing? Makes you wonder.....
EKY Sportster Wrote:Lawrence Co. has knocked off Johnson Central tonight. Not sure of the score. First Belfry and now Johnson Central. LC has really had a roller coaster season so far.

Congrats to the Dawgs!

LC beat Belfry without Jamie Case, If case had played Belfry would of won by 15 or so...
kyr450 Wrote:LC beat Belfry without Jamie Case, If case had played Belfry would of won by 15 or so...

How in the world can you say that theywould have won with Case in the Lineup. I fI remeber correctly they beat Belfry with him and the other stud from last year in the lineup. Hell LC county was just a one man show last year and this year they are a well balanced team with a good bench. So to say they would have beat us by 15 with him in the line up is the funniest thing I have heard in some time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:Poor poor Johnson Central. The hits just keep on coming. Looks like they will be in the 4 and 5 game, and if they win that one then they get to face Big Blue. Wouldn't want to be in their shoes. Has anyone had a more disapointing season than JC? Most people picked them at the top of the region in the pre-season. Starns who was the savior last year has made some suspect moves this season. Wonder how come they just keep losing? What is the only common denomenator in this mathmatical equation of losing? Makes you wonder.....

Why don't you impress us with your knowledge of basketball and tell everyone?After all you were such a great player in highschool ,by the way what college do you play for ?I think I remember you and if memory serves correct the only reason you got to play in highscholl was because your dad was the coach!!!So go ahead and tell everyone. :thumpsup:
jammin' jamey Wrote:Speaking of rollercoasters, how about the one Johnson Central is on right now.

Too bad their rollercoaster hasn't has as many ups as they would like.
cardsfan Wrote:Why don't you impress us with your knowledge of basketball and tell everyone?After all you were such a great player in highschool ,by the way what college do you play for ?I think I remember you and if memory serves correct the only reason you got to play in highscholl was because your dad was the coach!!!So go ahead and tell everyone. :thumpsup:

What got the camera boy's panties in a twist? I don't know what is wrong with them. They as much potential and talent as anyone in the region, yet all they have to show is a losing record. I really don't know why they are losing and don't care except for the fact that when they go out of region it makes the entire 15th region look bad when a team that was expected to be near the top of the region plays the way they have been. They actually need to play better for the entire regions sake.
I never claimed to be a great basketball player in any post, so not sure why a camera boy would even bring that up?
congrats LC
Congrats LC
Congrats LC on a district win