Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BluegrassRivals Class rankings....
Granny bear has given me permission to do this years class rankings. Most of the mods are busy with work and most will not be able to help.. If you are interested in being on the panel then let me know. I would like to have a total of 15 members counting myself.. So pm me that you are interested and tell me what part of the state your from. I would like to have a panel picked by Friday and release a preseason ranking before the teams first scrimmages.. If you were on the panel last year let me know as well.. Thanks BAC
Figured for sure I would hear from more than a few
I know there are more interested in being on the panel... Send me a message or just put on here if you are interested.... Have 5 counting myself so far and I need 10 more...
I'd like to be on the panel.
Did it last year. Would love to help but since I have moved out of state it would be hard for me to keep up with it this year.

Come on guys help out or don't complain about how you think this team should be rated ahead of that team. Here is your chance to have you vote count. So either step up or shut up!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
That's my black kitty!!!!!
Thanks granny Bill. I'm just tired of hearing people complaining about how the rankings go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
My advice is to be content with no more than six panel members that are reliable. 15 people is too many for any committee. You will spend all of your time PM'ing people to remind them that their votes are past due. If you find six members who take their role seriously, then the result will be better than a big, unwieldy committee and a small committee will give you a lot less headaches.

I am no BGP fan, but their system of ranking teams is sound. The committee takes time to hammer out a consensus by discussing the members' votes and the owner of the website retains veto power over the final numbers. If all the committee does is tally votes of committee members, then the result will be no better than the AP polls. It is just too time consuming for 15 people to hammer out a real consensus of rankings for all five classes.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:My advice is to be content with no more than six panel members that are reliable. 15 people is too many for any committee. You will spend all of your time PM'ing people to remind them that their votes are past due. If you find six members who take their role seriously, then the result will be better than a big, unwieldy committee and a small committee will give you a lot less headaches.

I am no BGP fan, but their system of ranking teams is sound. The committee takes time to hammer out a consensus by discussing the members' votes and the owner of the website retains veto power over the final numbers. If all the committee does is tally votes of committee members, then the result will be no better than the AP polls. It is just too time consuming for 15 people to hammer out a real consensus of rankings for all five classes.

I agree. I have came down to 12. 15 is too many and reseda son I was wanting that many was to hear from different parts of the state...
Remember guys try to get those rankings done by 11pm tommorow night. Will do my best to get them done as quick as possible.. To the on so who have sent there's already I thank you...
I need rankings from spirit100, maroons, irishcard,.... Uk1fan needs to finish 4A to 1A..
If no rankings aren't turned in by atleast 8am on Monday morning when the season starts next week then they will not be counted....
bac2369 Wrote:If no rankings aren't turned in by atleast 8am on Monday morning when the season starts next week then they will not be counted....

You will have to fire a few :devilflam
pjdoug Wrote:You will have to fire a few :devilflam

It will be easier after we get this preseason rankings done..
Irish is sending his today sometime and still haven't heard from maroons. If I don't hear from him sometime today I will go ahead and start calculating everything up... Thanks everyone on the panel... Hope to get all the rankings up before Wednesday or Thursday.
After 1159 pm I will start posting BGR class rankings... All votes and will not be tallied after that... Thank you and soon we can start the debate on these rankings.