Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS stats for the year.
bluegrass Wrote:it all boils down to jealousy. they can say whatever they want to, but that is it. people can't stand the fact that jbs has a good team. we all hear the same ol crap that they recruit players, they pay off the refs, they hold their players back in school, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......just alot of whining........
I know of other schools who some level the same allegations against but not everyone on the outside hates them. JBS is the only one that can raise this much fervor against thier school. Where there is smoke there is fire.
There is a lot of smoke coming from JBS.
3 points Wrote:I really don't care who you are,but you are pretty obvious.
Ha Ha
mcfan1 Wrote:Why does everyone pick on JBS?
How they go about doing things. Recruiting players. They give them free tution if they play ball.
Benchwarmer Wrote:How they go about doing things. Recruiting players. They give them free tution if they play ball.

really? who gets in free over there? because mostly the whole team has been at JBS there whole life, the Stepps, Cox, Collins brothers, Hall hasnt been, but I doubt he gets in free,Shorts, Childers, so who gets in free over there, cause thats there main players right there, so I dont see anyone getting in free, if they dont play, and noone goes to JBS for free
Benchwarmer Wrote:How they go about doing things. Recruiting players. They give them free tution if they play ball.

ok thats were i think your wrong they don't recruit players well they might, but i can say with close to a 100% that no body gets in there less because of basketball there have been other reasons but not for sports
Hall from Beaver,Shane Slone from Carr Creek, Nason Roberts from Hindman
allthewayhome Wrote:ok thats were i think your wrong they don't recruit players well they might, but i can say with close to a 100% that no body gets in there less because of basketball there have been other reasons but not for sports

yeah, he is bad wrong
The give Athletic scholarship, no questions asked.
windmill Wrote:yeah, he is bad wrong
So some of the kids at JBS are lying.
Benchwarmer Wrote:So some of the kids at JBS are lying.

what? who said anything about that
Benchwarmer Wrote:So some of the kids at JBS are lying.

well i guess that is what it is. because im still bout 100% sure that they don't do that.
allthewayhome Wrote:well i guess that is what it is. because im still bout 100% sure that they don't do that.

yeah, I guess the whole ball team has scholarships, they get in for free,im so sure about that, and im 100% sure they dont do that either
windmill Wrote:what? who said anything about that
A couple of JBS players told that to me to my face. So they must be lying to me since it dosen't happen.
What does it matter if they Recruit. They are allowed to. I would if I was a private school. Of course I would do alot better than the boys they have now
Benchwarmer Wrote:A couple of JBS players told that to me to my face. So they must be lying to me since it dosen't happen.

ok, your right, JBS is like Duke, or UNC, they go to other schools, and get there best players, and tell them if you come to JBS, youll get in for free, no charge, im so sure they do that, seriously, im sure,and im also sure you would know, since you know everything else about everything, your mr know it all of kentucky high school basketball, I know noone goes to JBS for free, ok, but im stupid, you must know it all
Benchwarmer Wrote:A couple of JBS players told that to me to my face. So they must be lying to me since it dosen't happen.

you can get money off if you can't afford the regualer payments but nobody is getting in free.
JBS offers students the ability to do workstudy to help pay off the payments. Also, their school offers a ruler-type tuition. Your income determines how much you pay... so if your income is low you can work the difference off.

Let us not forget the reason the schools on Caney were built.. To help Appalachia children excel LOL Really has helped the working poor there.
windmill Wrote:ok, your right, JBS is like Duke, or UNC, they go to other schools, and get there best players, and tell them if you come to JBS, youll get in for free, no charge, im so sure they do that, seriously, im sure,and im also sure you would know, since you know everything else about everything, your mr know it all of kentucky high school basketball, I know noone goes to JBS for free, ok, but im stupid, you must know it all
So who is lying?
JBIRD Wrote:JBS offers students the ability to do workstudy to help pay off the payments. Also, their school offers a ruler-type tuition. Your income determines how much you pay... so if your income is low you can work the difference off.

Let us not forget the reason the schools on Caney were built.. To help Appalachia children excel LOL Really has helped the working poor there.

thats alc but your right about the ruler-type tution.
This thread has long since gone away from the original topic of stats. If you would like to start another one and keep on topic feel free to do so. Until then this thread is closed.