Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are some of the best returning backs in the Moutains?
Who is the top backs from the mountains?
/
hmmm...yea he can run sideways as fast as forward...and hes tough he played witha cracked arm i heard??
i dont think it is even close....Daniel Harmon by Far well at least in A
Grim from JC is the number one back in the mountains next season, everyone else is fighting for second.
BIGBLACK Wrote:Grim from JC is the number one back in the mountains next season, everyone else is fighting for second.

he is why i said A lol
lol....i dont think so!! i know TWO that are just as GOOD!

And they don't got half the line upfront!

TongueirateSho *hint they beat this team here!
Daniel Harmon is better than Grimm IMO, if it weren't for JC's line, Grimm wouldn't have near the numbers he has, he's more of a break away player while Harmon just bounches,spins,jukes his way out of tackels, and occasionally run's someone over haha
Dustin May is a great back also
and both of the Honaker twins too
Grim? I thought he graduates this year!
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Grim? I thought he graduates this year!
Grimm was only a Jr this season.
How can you not say a kid that had over 200 yards against the eventual state champion, almost single handidly had more yards against Rockcastle than was rushed against them all season not be the best back in the mountains? JC's line was very good, but Pikeville also hyped their line up to be very dominant. I don't believe Harmon had 40 TD's on the season and close to 3,000 yards rushing. Sure he may have got quite a few carries, but that just shows the heart and durability of this young man.
FBALL Wrote:Grimm was only a Jr this season.

Yeh i just figured that out iono why i thought he was a senior!!
Let's not fight about our opinions. Grimm and Harmon are both great backs. It is hard to compare backs because there are so many different things that play a part in each ones success.
hmm....yea i suppose alot of how good a back is is hype but i think i kno of a couple that would be better than grimm no ones metioned them and i won't i guess its B/c they didn't make playoffs but both were 2000 yard rushers i beleive on the same team! they could easily be as good as the guys your talking about and could go to the next lvl not as backs but as something on D maybe
Estaban Esteves Wrote:hmm....yea i suppose alot of how good a back is is hype but i think i kno of a couple that would be better than grimm no ones metioned them and i won't i guess its B/c they didn't make playoffs but both were 2000 yard rushers i beleive on the same team! they could easily be as good as the guys your talking about and could go to the next lvl not as backs but as something on D maybe

No team in the state of Kentucky had two 2,000 yard rushers. Kelly and Dials each had over 1,100. Neither were close to 2,000

There were only a handful of teams in the state that rushed for more than 4,000 yards. SC was not one of them. They had less than 3,000 yards rushing as a team.

Also they did make the playoffs where SC lost badly to Prestonsburg in the 1st round. If you think these two are two of the best RBs around please just say so. If you want to back it up try using facts. You come off as being completely unbelievable. Talk about over hyped.
yea jus got mixed up....it was 1000 but still from the same team thats pretty good

oh well everyone has an their own opinion
Grimm- Jc
Jones - Russell
Thomas- Ashland
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Russell and Ashland are not in the mountains. Foothills maybe but not mountains.
FBALL Wrote:Russell and Ashland are not in the mountains. Foothills maybe but not mountains.

Spoil Sport. I believe that I have heard that from you before.Smile
Harmon and Grimm were the 2 best I saw.
Midee1 Wrote:Spoil Sport. I believe that I have heard that from you before.Smile

I agree Jones and Thomas may be two of the better ones around but that does not change the geographic characteristics of where the live.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Harmon and Grimm were the 2 best I saw.

Wasn't Harmon a senior?
FBALL Wrote:Wasn't Harmon a senior?
No Harmon will have 2 years left he was just a sophomore this past year.
PantherPride68 Wrote:No Harmon will have 2 years left he was just a sophomore this past year.

Sorry about that. I was thinking of Pugh from Paintsville.
PantherPride68 Wrote:No Harmon will have 2 years left he was just a sophomore this past year.

yeah but Harmon should be a Sr. though.
dials and kelly from sc
Grimm from JC
Dials from SC
Roberts from LC
Bobby Meade
Kelly and dials from Sc
Grimm-JC