Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with East Ridge??
THey have some talent, they have support, it just don't seem that they are as competative as they used to be. Any ideas?
The lost four starters!
hootie Wrote:The lost four starters!

you mean from last year? I am talking about the change in this season.
Well it is hard to do anything when you loose four starters. Most of the kids that are playing didn't get much time last year. This year they may of looked good at times, but they are young. A young team is up and down and not consistant. Once they start loosing games it is hard to get a young team to keep a winning attutude, and continue to work hard. How do you keep team up that has only won three games? It is not going to happen!
That is what makes great coaches great. Winning smooths over a lot a problems, but to keep a team together during the hard times is that hardest part.
How many games has East Ridge won?
East Ridge has started off the season bad, but I think that when it will come down to it, they will be fine and play in region. Oh by the way they are 5-10, with a tough schedule!!!
East Ridge has started off the season bad, but I think that when it will come down to it, they will be fine and play in region. Oh by the way they are 5-10, with a tough schedule!!!