Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for Johnson Central footall family.
The JC football team lost a player this morning to a terrible accident at Paintsville Lake.

The name of the player has been released by his friends and peers on Social Media, but I do not want to put it on here.

Say a prayer for our team and our school.
I know I'm a heel on here sometimes, but it's all in fun. This is serious and a very very sad day in Johnson County.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I was just informed about this. To say that I'm shocked and very saddened by this information is an understatement. It was an honor and a privilege to coach him during his lone season with us. This young man always had an infectious smile on his face. He always made it a point to attend OTAs even when he had no other means of transportation than to call me up. During our travels we would talk about whatever was on his mind and rarely was it ever about football. When you are able to form trusting relationships with the young men that you coach, you provide them an outlet and become an individual that they can confide in when seeking advice about the wide variety of issues teenagers deal with these days. Coaching is not all about wins and losses. The most rewarding thing that I get, and I'm sure others feel the same way, is the opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact in someone's life. Such a tragedy and my thoughts and prayers will be with this young man's family and his teammates in the coming days. Rest in peace and you will be sorely missed.
Prayers for the JC family!
Dale you are correct. Days like today make us realize how important it is for us to be a positive influence on others when given the opportunity. I am incredibly saddened by this and I'm praying for his family. I can't imagine their pain. I am around these kids almost every day and I truly liked him. I have spoken with a few of the players this morning and they need our prayers.
Hate to hear bad news. J.C. has very good program closest thing to Belfry in these parts. Very sad news.
Prayers from London,Kentucky
Tragic to lose such a vibrant soul so young. My thoughts to JC and the young mans dad who is a friend of mine.
I read the story today and it just broke my heart. So tragic and so young!

Prayers from the Black Bear Nation.
Thoughts and Prayers for family, friends and the JC community.
Thoughts and prayers to his family, friends, community, and teammates.
Thoughts and prayers for the family, and those assocciated with Johnson Central during your time of need from the Russell/Flatwoods area.
Very sad day in Johnson County, thoughts and prayers
Prayers going up for this young mans family and friends from the Pond Creek Nation
This is a very sad day.
Delete
Prayers from Corbin to everyone in the jc family.
Jet pilot it was an accident on a spring break camping trip is what I was told today.
Prayers going up from Hazard to the JC community. Sad situation.
Thoughts and prayers. Very sad news
Very very sad! So much tragedy in this family. The victims little brother died in a car accident back in '08. His parents are both Pikeville Grads....Prayers to the family and JC community.
Heart breaking , prayers to his family and friends
Praying for this young man and his friends and family.
IntheZone Wrote:Jet pilot it was an accident on a spring break camping trip is what I was told today.

It's heartbreaking to me, and I should have thought more before posting. Can a moderator please delete it? Nothing but prayers for the family in this impossibly difficult time.
Prayers from McCreary Central.
Prayers out for the young man and his family and friends.
So sorry to hear this. The family and community are in our prayers at Belfry.
Prayers for the JC family. Things like this hit close to home for me having lost my brother to car accident on graduation night. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Prayers!
Just saw this prayers from Panther Nation in Knox Co.
Prayers for Pond Creek